The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Other Pets (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/)
-   -   Rabbits! (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/rabbits-76689/)

breezystar 01-24-2011 10:01 AM

Rabbits!

Anyone like rabbits? Or show them? lol

I have been breeding and showing rabbits for almost 8 years now. Jersey Woolies, Thriantas and Polish. :D I have about 30 rabbits at a time... maybe 4 litters a year. I go to shows all over the state of Michigan.

So anybody show rabbits or just have pet rabbits?

If you ever have any questions about rabbits, you can ask me. lol I might be able to help you or find somebody else who can. :-)

Here is my website, if you want to see my rabbits.
Fluff, Fire & Little Aristocrats! - Home

victorialicious7 01-24-2011 08:01 PM

I have one mini rex boy and I had another girl earlier in the year but another animal killed her :( Now that winter is almost over, I'm looking for another girlfriend for my boy :) I'm actually starting a new thread.. I have a few questions about breeding so could you check that out!? Thanks :)

EquineLover 01-26-2011 03:18 PM

Hi. I have a rabbit. I'm not really sure what type they were, she's white with grey ears and a grey patch on one eye. Do you know what type she is. She is quite small for a grown rabbit. (around six or maybe seven.) She's really sweet.

breezystar 01-26-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EquineLover (Post 904889)
Hi. I have a rabbit. I'm not really sure what type they were, she's white with grey ears and a grey patch on one eye. Do you know what type she is. She is quite small for a grown rabbit. (around six or maybe seven.) She's really sweet.

I would need a photo to tell for sure what breed. :) There are over 45 recognized breeds in the USA and I'm not even sure how many for places across the pond. lol

Color wise I could tell you that she is a 'broken' something. lol Maybe a broken blue (gray). Broken is the offical term for most spotted patterns. :)

WesternJake 02-05-2011 05:19 AM

Yup! :) I raise and show Mini Rex, and I'm just getting sarted in Rex & Netherland Dwarfs! :) Been raising 'em for about 5 1/2 years, and this is sadly my last year in 4-H/Youth. I'm sure going to miss it, but I'll still get to show in Open through ARBA. Still, ya can't beat 4-H!

Emily

WesternJake 02-05-2011 05:53 AM

Was gonna edit my post, but Briana.... You know who I am! :P RH! :D

Emily

breezystar 02-06-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WesternJake (Post 916987)
Was gonna edit my post, but Briana.... You know who I am! :P RH! :D

Emily

Hahaha! Hey Emily! :-P

WesternJake 02-07-2011 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breezystar (Post 919269)
Hahaha! Hey Emily! :-P

:) Lol, Heyy!