The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Irritating (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/irritating-77479/)

BarrelRacer86 02-01-2011 08:07 PM

Irritating

I just bought a new filly, but before I asked about her I called about another one and they said someone was coming to pick her up the next day, Saturday, then hung up. So Sunday I went and seen the filly I bought and bought her that day. Saturday night they other ppl posted another ad for the filly i called about friday, $150 less than orginally and saying first come first buy their older mare was picking on her and losing weight. If they'd called back the number that called the day before wanting to come see her ... me. But I have a good filly anyway, probably better. I just found that irritating to see today.
Posted via Mobile Device

mistygirl 02-01-2011 08:21 PM

wow that is irritating well happy that your happy with your new filly she sound gorgous

Ray MacDonald 02-01-2011 08:52 PM

That sounds kinda sucky but at least you got a good one anyway :)
Good luck with her!

Snookeys 02-01-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarrelRacer86 (Post 912885)
I just bought a new filly, but before I asked about her I called about another one and they said someone was coming to pick her up the next day, Saturday, then hung up. So Sunday I went and seen the filly I bought and bought her that day. Saturday night they other ppl posted another ad for the filly i called about friday, $150 less than orginally and saying first come first buy their older mare was picking on her and losing weight. If they'd called back the number that called the day before wanting to come see her ... me. But I have a good filly anyway, probably better. I just found that irritating to see today.
Posted via Mobile Device

WAIT WAIT WAIT ... This is very interesting... PM sent.