The Horse Forum banner

Misc. Western and English Tack for Sale

3K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  Izzysmom35 
#1 ·
Western

15" used western saddle. Medium oil with a little lighter colored seat. Has silver plates on the back. Wouldn't be selling if it weren't for the fact it doesn't fit my horses, they need a wider tree. I can measure the gullet but its not made for wide horses. Its in really good shape.

Tan western horse sized bridle with matching reins. Has some silver across headband and down the sides. Schooling quality leather.

2 curb chains. One black leather, one black nylon.

Rope pony cinch. Will measure upon request.

Black, white, and red pad, cutback in front. Used, but good shape.

Cob sized black breastcollar with silver trim down sides. Used. Okay quality leather.

Horse sized black breastcollar with silver trim down sides. Used. Okay quality leather.

Weaver brand burgundy,nylon headstall with dark oil leather overlay. No reins. It is used, but good condition.

English

Used 18" Black english saddle. Plain flaps. Says made in England "S" under the skirt. Great for schooling.

Havana girth. Not sure of the length. Sort of a fake leather.

Used dark oil leathers. Need conditioned. Schooling quality. Will have to get measurements.

5" heavy stirrup irons, white pads. Used.

White fleece saddle pad. Needs washed.

Bits
5" thin pelham bit. Used, few rust spots on the sides.

O-ring snaffle. Fits my cob pony. Guessing 4.5"

5" tom thumb with copper rollers. Used, no rust.

3 ring mullen/happy mouth, light blue. I'm fairly sure it measures 5.5"

Other

All different kinds of grooming supplies.

Nonfiction horse books.

Brown leather halter. Bought it, fixed the snap, and never used it.

Set of four purple polo's. Have black straps. Used.

5" thin pelham bit. Used, few rust spots on the sides.

Red horse sized breakaway halter. May fit smaller draft or larger horse.

Brand new mini show halter. No-name brand, but very nice leather. Darker oil, but not extremely dark. Silver plated on sides and noseband. Nothing too fancy, but nice.

Roma black neoprene hock boots. Small hole in one, doesn't go all the way through.

Set of purple and black splint boots.

Dingo brand dark brown cowgirl boots. Size 9. Orange thread design. Used.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I should have picture's of most of these items. If not I will get them a.s.a.p. Make offers. If you don't know what offer to make, PM me and we will work something out. Any type of payment is considered.

I will consider trade for but is not limited to:

16" FQHB western saddle.

72" winter blanket. 1200d. Must be waterproof.

Oakbark full sized english bridle

Oakbark full sized breast collar

See less See more
#2 ·
Can I see pics and an asking price for:

15" used western saddle. Medium oil with a little lighter colored seat. Has silver plates on the back. Wouldn't be selling if it weren't for the fact it doesn't fit my horses, they need a wider tree. I can measure the gullet but its not made for wide horses. Its in really good shape.

Tan western horse sized bridle with matching reins. Has some silver across headband and down the sides. Schooling quality leather.

#17 ·
They are all in very good condition and Shy Boy is brand new.

*Horse & Pony Book: A practical guide to caring for a horse or pony by Carolyn Henderson. Hardcover.

*Horses & Ponies by Sandy Ransford. Hardcover.

*Magner's Classic Encylopedia of the Horse by D. Magner. Hardcover.

*Shy Boy by Monty Roberts

#23 ·
Brand new mini show halter. No-name brand, but very nice leather. Darker oil, but not extremely dark. Silver plated on sides and noseband. Nothing too fancy, but nice.

Used 18" Black english saddle. Plain flaps. Says made in England "S" under the skirt. Great for schooling.
How much for these items and may I see pics please

Read more: http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equi...estern-english-tack-sale-77483/#ixzz1HTR6Z0bXRead more: http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equi...estern-english-tack-sale-77483/#ixzz1HTQyMgiJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.