The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hello from Nova Scotia! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-nova-scotia-77643/)

canadiancowgirl7 02-03-2011 04:59 PM

Hello from Nova Scotia!

6 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone!
I actually joined like last year or something but i kind of forgot about the forum until i was going through my emails :oops: , but i never really got to know the forum very well when i first joined so i thought i`d re-introduce myself!
i`m from good ole nova scotia, down on the beautiful east coast of canada. i`ve been in the saddle since before i could walk, but I only got my first horse 2 years ago for my 16th birthday! he was a horse that a friend of mine owned and let me show before she moved out of the country for school and sold him to another friend that i showed with.. they didnt really click and she sold him to me after about a year. unfortunatly he was not the same horse he used to be (got away with misbehaving and picked up a lot of bad habits) it was so hard to see him like that when i got him and i was so frustrated with his new habbits that i would actually break down and cry.. and im not a crying person what so ever, but after about a year of constantly working with him, i got my old boy back! i have never been so happy with a horse, i love him to death and would honestly take a bullet for him. he`s a 14 year old appendix quarter horse gelding, sorrel with 2 brands, one on either hip. he does western and english pleasure, reining, dressage, hunter/jumper, showmanship, trail, etc. basically everything you could ask him to do! i want to start him on cutting and other cow work, might as well try his hand at it since his grandsire (Mr. San Peppy) was a legendary cutting horse! :)
anyway, i`ve rambled on enough haha so i`ll post some pictures of my special fella...

Ray MacDonald 02-03-2011 05:41 PM

EEEEEEEE!!!! I'm from Nova Scotia too!! Welcome to the forum! :)

Painted Black 02-03-2011 06:16 PM

Your horse is very nice, welcome (I'm a newbie from Alberta). I love your quote at the bottom of your pictures

Reiterin 02-03-2011 09:20 PM

Welcome! I've been to Nova Scotia, beautiful! =)

Such a wonderful horse you have there, too.

canadiancowgirl7 02-03-2011 10:04 PM

@Ray MacDonald, what part of NS are you from? :)

&& @Reiterin, where have you been here? :)

thanks for the compliments on my boy, im rather fond of him myself ;)

Ray MacDonald 02-04-2011 08:43 AM

Nova Scotia, Cape Breton, Port Morien :)

Where are you at?

canadiancowgirl7 02-04-2011 09:43 AM

In in antigonish!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ray MacDonald 02-04-2011 10:44 AM

Awesome! Do you show?

canadiancowgirl7 02-04-2011 10:59 AM

Yeah just a few exhibitons and local shows tho, nothing big, you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ray MacDonald 02-04-2011 12:58 PM

I'm very determinded to this summer! Did you get to come down for our exhibition in north sydeny?