The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Natural Horsemanship (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/)
-   -   Anyone going to Road to the Horse???? (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/anyone-going-road-horse-77893/)

mom2pride 02-06-2011 10:27 PM

Anyone going to Road to the Horse????

I AM, I AM, I AM!!!! :clap::mrgreen: And I am SOOOOOOOO Pumped! I can't wait to see the trainers dual it out this year, and it's going to be an amazing experience for sure...what with Clinton Anderson, Chris Cox, and Pat Parelli competing? IT is going to be soooo awesome!!!

So, anyone else going? Who are you rooting for?

FYI, I am a Clinton Anderson fan...but also love Christ Cox; I'm lukewarm about Parelli, but have no doubts he'll be a tough competitor :D

Plains Drifter 02-07-2011 12:56 AM

I am so jealous!!!!!!! I wish I could go. Unfortunately, we start calving about that time every year. The DH did say I could purchase the webcast of it. I can hardly wait!!!! Please take lots of pics and video and share when you get back!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Northern 02-07-2011 02:23 AM

Oh, Boy, Fortunate You!

I want whoever truly deserves it to win! Gee, it's possible to have two or more be equally good!

Yes, please try & video what you can! Have Fun!

franknbeans 02-07-2011 08:50 AM

I will be there too! So excited! Going with my trainer (who is a CC fan), more friends...there will be a total of 8 of us! Going to be SO fun!
I am rooting for CA, but would be fine in CC wins also....not a PP fan at all, but will be fun to see.:lol:
Hoping for good vendors also-love to shop!

rockymtnhigh 02-11-2011 08:48 PM

It sounds like it will be a blast! Have fun!

equiniphile 02-11-2011 08:51 PM

Luckyyy! Where is it?

franknbeans 02-11-2011 10:48 PM

The Coliseum in Murfreesboro TN.

mom2pride 02-11-2011 11:31 PM

I am going to try and take as many photos as I can, but I'm afraid they likely won't be "that" good, since I don't have a decent zoom lens. I am officially counting down the days...I am sooooooooo excited!!! Hahahahahahah!!!

Trinity3205 02-14-2011 07:12 AM

Dang thing was sold out before I ever knew tickets went on sale! Im bummed... Go CA!

mom2pride 02-14-2011 10:53 AM

My boss had gotten them last year right after the competition...because of the line up, she was afraid if she waited she wouldn't get any! So she got 4, and then had to find 2 other people to go with her...I got lucky!!! Whoot! 10 more days!!!