The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Dreams (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/dreams-78070/)

whiskeynoo 02-08-2011 04:29 PM

Dreams

I'm not sure if this has already been done (sorry if it has haha) but i thought it would be quite interesting to see what people can remember from their dreams.

I tend to be really good at remembering my dreams, i'm aware that i dream at least 3 times a night (possibly more but 3 seems to be the most i remember) in between them its like a blur.

Anyways, my most recent dream Ive had was Friday night,
my first dream that night was that my boyfriend cheated on me with a really gorgeous woman then he shouted at me and blamed me for him cheating then there was the blur in between linking on too my second dream which took place in some kind of surreal room like the never ending staircase illusion and i was being chased by a crocodile and my limbs seemed to be getting heavier and heavier until the point that i couldn't move and i was helpless to watch as this crocodile grew closer and his jaw grew bigger as he was about to eat me then cue the dream blur as it merged with my third dream of the night in which i was photographing some ancient ruins and i was standing on a ledge then it crumbled away and i started falling into a volcano opening, and then i woke up 5 minutes before my alarm went off.

So anyone like to share?

HorseChic 02-08-2011 04:39 PM

I usually have weird dreams which appear to have no reason o_O lol

TheRoughrider21 02-08-2011 10:07 PM

Last night I had some really wild dreams. First, I was on the side of the road with my mom, my sister, and my cousin and we were waiting for Pizza Hut. Then the Pizza Hut guy showed up with my mom's best friend and he was super hot. So I got into his car and my mom and sister and cousin got into a different car but then my mom's best friend got in the car with me and was like fighting me for this guy. But then he reached over and we were holding hands and when we got to where we were going, we started making out and it was all really sweet.

Next, I was in the car with my mom and my trainer and my mom just turns to me and hits me in the stomach...really hard. Then they all just laughed at me so I got mad. My trainer wanted me to ride this horse but I was so mad I refused to do it and then I walked off crying and my farrier was their and he hugged me and told me it was ok.

Last, I was riding Lakota and some snow fell off the roof of the indoor and he spooked and flipped over and landed on me. Then I tried to get up and I couldn't move and I was so scared because I wanted to check on Lakota but I couldn't get up and everyone had left me alone. Finally, my dad came and woke me up cause it was time for school.

gypsygirl 02-08-2011 10:21 PM

i dream A LOT too !

i watched a show at school once that said our dreams come from random thoughts and things in our head that our brain peices together in random ways that 'make sense' to our brain but may not actually make sense to us !

i also think its cool that we cant invent faces, everyone in our dreams we have seen before =]

tbstorm 02-08-2011 10:23 PM

i had a dream last night, the guy i like asked me out, then emailed me, i got it on my phone it said he loved me... happy feeling, but then he went into a washroom or something and came out as this creepy kid that used to like me that i hate with a passion!!!! sooo confused after that! but yea the kid that i like saying i love was pretty nice!!!

TheRoughrider21 02-08-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsygirl (Post 921859)

i also think its cool that we cant invent faces, everyone in our dreams we have seen before =]

So that's why the Pizza Hut guy looked famaliar? I'm pretty sure he resembled a guy I meet while in Green Bay for FFA but it could be a Pizza Hut worker I've seen lol.

tbstorm 02-08-2011 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRoughrider21 (Post 921875)
So that's why the Pizza Hut guy looked famaliar? I'm pretty sure he resembled a guy I meet while in Green Bay for FFA but it could be a Pizza Hut worker I've seen lol.

lol thats kinda funny!!!

whiskeynoo 02-09-2011 05:31 AM

Haha i can always remember a dream i had years ago,
I'd just basically had a dream that i had an ipod and it was one of those really realistic dreams that felt like it was another day, so when i woke up and was getting ready for school i was getting so frustrated because i couldn't find my ipod! then after about 15 mins of looking i was like "AWWWW MAN :("