The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Large List of Englsih Tack & Misc. Tack (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/large-list-englsih-tack-misc-tack-78170/)

ohsareee 02-09-2011 04:13 PM

Large List of Englsih Tack & Misc. Tack

Hey all, I have been slowly cleaning out my tack boxes and I've found many things that I no longer use and probably will not use. Im going to list desciptions on here, pictures available upon request. Prices I list are what I am hoping to get, I will entertain offers and possible trades. Prices will not include shipping and I prefer to use USPS flat rate boxes. I will continue listing as I go.

Mattes correction half pad
This is the Mattes half pad, spine free design. It has the two velcro billet straps. Pad is slightly darkened but only where the saddle sits. White with rolled edges(much pricier in this form) with velcro slots for inserts. I have 2 or 3 layers of back inserts in, I don't know where the other inserts are but they are fairly cheap to get. This pad is close to $200. I am asking $150

Ovation Gel Half Pad(s)
I have about 3 of these things. I have barely ever used them. I have 2 white and one black, the black is a little bit larger. They are NOT the cut back kind. I am asking $35 each

Lami-Cell memory Foam Pad
I bought this at our Equine Affaire because I had heard great reviews about it and it was on sale. Truthfully I have only used it 3 times, seems to work well. It is black and is a contoured cut. Asking $35

Supracor Honeycomb Pad
This is a little bit stiff for my taste. Fits under my 17" saddle with room to spare. It definately keeps the saddle off the horses back and absorbs shock. I have the cover for it(rolled fleece edges and billet straps) but, I would need to find that if buyer is interested. It is definately used, not a very blinding white anymore but still has MANY more rides left in it. Sells around $200. Asking $150.

SMB Elite Front & Rear Boots
I got these used and honestly never used them. They are size large and white so they are a little dirty, I just don't want to throw them in the washer because I have no idea what it will do to them(even though I throw all my other boots in there) and I would rather sell them a little dirty than deform them. I think I had a pair that I washed before but just don't want to chance it. Asking $70

Smith & Worthington Leather Halter
Absolutely beautiful quality, brand new, won it at barn Christmas party 2 years ago and I just don't have a horse it would fit. Never been on a horse. Horse size, fantastic quality and beautiful brass. I believe it is triple stitched, adjustable chin, double buckle crown, and throat latch buckles. Asking $40.

Again, will be adding more as I chug along. I am willing to entertain offers.

RadHenry09 02-09-2011 08:38 PM

Could I see a pic of the leather horse halter , thanks

ohsareee 02-10-2011 01:02 AM

RadHenry - Ill get the pic to you as soon as I can. It's at my house which I'm not currently at. Possibly get it tomorrow evening?

RadHenry09 02-12-2011 10:07 PM

Hi , did you get a chance to get the halter and pics of it? thanks ;)

corinowalk 02-18-2011 07:16 PM

Can I see a picture of the Lami-Cell pad?

DubyaS6 02-19-2011 11:32 AM

Pics of Ovation half pad(s)?
Posted via Mobile Device

RadHenry09 03-06-2011 01:59 AM

Is this seller , selling anything? I never received word about the leather halter. :/