The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Breeding (/horse-breeding/)
- - TX Foaling Seminar (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/tx-foaling-seminar-78592/)
TX Foaling Seminar
2nd Annual Foaling Seminar
Equine enthusiasts from around the area will have an opportunity to learn more about issues relevant to their industry. This program set for 6:30 p.m., Feb. 9 at the First State Bank Conference Center will feature informative speaker presentations, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities for professional and recreational horse owners.
The First State Bank Conference Center is located at 837 California St. in Gainesville.
The speaker schedule for the night includes:
• Dr. Khris Crowe, DVM — She will be discussing care of the pregnant mare prior to foaling, normal and abnormal foaling events, and post birth care of foal and mare.
• Dr. Joe Manning – He will provide information about the current parasite resistance dilemma as it pertains to horse management.
• Wayne Becker, County Extension Agent – He will discuss pasture management for parasite control.
The program is free to the public and all are invited to attend. The program is sponsored by Dr. Crowe and Texas AgriLife Extension Service in Grayson and Cooke Counties. Please RSVP to Dr. Crowe at (903) or Texas AgriLife Extension Service at (940) 668-5412.
There will be lots to learn!
I hope I posted this in a decent place, I wasn't sure where to post it!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.