The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Draft Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/draft-horses/)
-   -   Percheron Breeding Program (http://www.horseforum.com/draft-horses/percheron-breeding-program-78824/)

IveBeenDrafted 02-18-2011 10:17 AM

Percheron Breeding Program

Awesome breeding program with exceptional Pedigree for sale. One Registered Percheron Stud ( Black with white star- 4 yo) and Three Registered Percheron Mares (Gray: Mother + 2 full daughters) for sale. Price includes: training skid, shoeing stock, harness' collars and two-horse rubber-tired wagon. Stud: Grey Gables Xcellance. Pedigreed ancestry includes Happy Hill Midnight, Commander's Bob, South Valley Ha Ha, Just-A Classic and La Don Again. Mares: Grey Gables Katarina. Sire: Rexio Allen/ Dam: Pinewood Farms Michelle's Avon. Pedigree includes: Rolling Acres Rex and Successor's Lady. Daughters: Grey Gables Rosie and Grey Gables Silva sired by Hills Dale Chief. Pedigree includes: Bittersweet Chief David, College Chief, Hill's Dale Princess and Koncarlaet's Prince. If you are looking to enhance your current breeding program or start fresh, THIS add brings it to you.

Katarina is trained to farm equipment and wagon by the Amish of Ohio. Rosie is ground broke and has pulled wagon double-up with "Kat." Both are broke to saddle. Lance and Silva have minimal time under saddle and have not been harnessed. All give credit to the Gentle Giant Breed of the Percheron.

Legacy Farm is located in Prattville, Alabama. My drafts are for sale due only to personal health issues that make it impossible for me to continue in the realm of "Feathered Feet."

IveBeenDrafted 02-18-2011 12:51 PM

Hoping to get some photo's up before the weekend is over. Any help (esp a prayer or 2) would be great folks. I've put some other ads on-line. Such a sad day! I had always thought they'd be my 401k after I retired from Nursing. Many, many years before that day comes....