The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   who like (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/who-like-78924/)

bigbull 02-19-2011 03:39 PM

who likes

so who likes natural bodybuilders i have met some many people who dont like us

so am wondering who likes them on here

mbender 02-19-2011 04:33 PM

Not a fan! Though what is the definition of a "Natural" bodybuilder? I have my stereotype of bodybuilders and I think they are WAY to into themselves. The bigger the better? Not! At least not for me. In shape? Yeah, but again, not a important factor in the physic of a man. A stick? NOPE! The most important thing about a man, in my opinion, is his mind!
Posted via Mobile Device

equiniphile 02-19-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbender (Post 933848)
Not a fan! Though what is the definition of a "Natural" bodybuilder? I have my stereotype of bodybuilders and I think they are WAY to into themselves. The bigger the better? Not! At least not for me. In shape? Yeah, but again, not a important factor in the physic of a man. A stick? NOPE! The most important thing about a man, in my opinion, is his mind!
Posted via Mobile Device

My thoughts exactly. I hate the look of an unnaturally enlarged muscleman...I like my guys in shape, but not "gross"

TheRoughrider21 02-19-2011 05:29 PM

I don't like guys with muscles all over the place that are huge. I like them buff and muscular, but not freakishly so. When you're neck muscle is bigger around than you're head, thats just a little weird.

Poseidon 02-19-2011 05:38 PM

I'll liken my opinions to Quarter Horses: The big athletic ones are gorgeous and attractive. The HYPP-affected ones with bulging muscles that are too big for their frame and can't move are highly unattractive.

My friend's mom is a female body builder, but she's not scary huge. She's actually really tiny, but completely ripped. I doubt she has an ounce of fat on her body. That doesn't bother me, but I think it's creepy when people are huge.

equiniphile 02-19-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poseidon (Post 933904)
I'll liken my opinions to Quarter Horses: The big athletic ones are gorgeous and attractive. The HYPP-affected ones with bulging muscles that are too big for their frame and can't move are highly unattractive.

:clap:

bigbull 02-19-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbender (Post 933848)
Posted via Mobile Device

natural bodybuilding no steriods at all just food and protein shakes

mbender 02-19-2011 07:02 PM

Alrighty then! Pics? Of a Natural bodybuilders body?
Posted via Mobile Device