The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Barrel Racing (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/)
-   -   New to board....hello (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/new-board-hello-79327/)

BrlRcrMT 02-24-2011 11:21 AM

New to board....hello

Hi everyone! It's my first time on here, but not to forums. Just wanted to introduce myself!

Hope you are all having a nice day!

It's frigid in MT and will continue to be for the next 48 hours....super!:-|

Here's my youtube channel if you feel like getting to know me better!

YouTube - BrlRcrMT's Channel

SkippersPointPerformance 03-03-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrlRcrMT (Post 939564)
Hi everyone! It's my first time on here, but not to forums. Just wanted to introduce myself!

Hope you are all having a nice day!

It's frigid in MT and will continue to be for the next 48 hours....super!:-|

Here's my youtube channel if you feel like getting to know me better!

YouTube - BrlRcrMT's Channel

Welcome to this wonderful forum! It is always wonderful to have a new person to talk to.... especially about barrels :D

So sorry for the cold weather. I am in South Western Idaho and we have been having crazy weather lately. One day it snows and hails the next is 60* or like today its nasty cloudy and we have a nasty thunderstorm warning for tonight.

I will check your vids out for sure! :-P

Lissa 03-04-2011 01:21 PM

welcome!!!

barrelracer892 03-04-2011 03:07 PM

Hey there, Brl! Welcome to the forum!

beau159 03-07-2011 04:23 AM

Welcome!

I myself am from North Dakota so I very much understand frigid weather! But at the moment, I am in Oregon for graduate school. And my barrel horse gets to stay at home with mom and dad in North Dakota. Needless to say, we haven't gotten to do much barrel racing the last 3 years but we still try!

I have the link to my Youtube channel in my signature if you are interested as well!

Very nice videos! I assume your daughter is the super rider on the big sorrel horse? ;) They work well together! And I want to say YAY! for seeing her wear a helmet! I wear one myself on every single ride. Heck, it's come in handy walking around on the ground, lol.

SMCLeenie 03-14-2011 06:10 PM

welcome! It's not too cold here, just really really wet