Colleen Kelly Rider Biomechanics Clinics
Colleen Kelly is coming to Australia in March and April!
We have clinics in Canberra, Somersby NSW, Lyndhurst Vic, Perth & Albany WA, Wagga Wagga Nsw, Sunshine and Gold Coasts QLD.
RIDER TRAINING DAY - not just for coaches - but for parents who supervise, riders who want to improve their seat and posture and coaches wanting to specialise in rider biomechanics.
Rider Biomechanics works on balance, timing, co-ordination and posture. With beginners we can improve sitting trot, bumping legs or poor hands. With advanced riders we can improve the speed and line of the jumping course, or the balance of a Grand P...rix piaffe.
Specifically, we can help with….
- why the horse on the forehand (how is the rider contributing?)
- falling in – cutting corners
- iimpulsion – how the rider sits affects impulsion greatly
- crookedness – tipping right or left, or too forward
- jumping position, sitting trot, easier aids for higher level work
* * * * THE NIGHT PRIOR TO RIDER TRAINING DAY* * * * *
* * * * * * * Evening Lecture: 6:30pm to 9:00pm * * ** * * *
Similar to lectures at Equitana or Equine Affaire. Great photographs and diagrams to make even the most complex issues simple for beginners to understand! All welcome. Suitable for young riders through to teaching professionals, there is a range of topics to chose from. You will need:
* * * * * * * * RIDER TRAINING DAY* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * 9am to 5pm* * * * * * * *
This is a wonderful day 0 not just for coaches but also for young riders who only want to improve their own riding (and not coach), or young riders who want to learn more with a view to teaching in years to come. It is also great for parents who supervise their children and would like to know more. It is a great “first step” for coaches wanting to specialise in biomechanics, seat & posture. FIVE DEMO RIDING PLACES AVAILABLE AT VERY REDUCED COST!
* * * * * * * * ADDITIONAL LESSON DAY* * * * * *
Riders of all sports, all levels & ages are encouraged to attend. Anyone can improve their seat and posture, and young beginners or riders with problems are just as welcome as Grand Prix professionals. Spectators - FREE
Further info email Susan Wettenhall email@example.com
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0