The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jokes and Funnies (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/)
-   -   Oh, Grandmothers! (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/oh-grandmothers-80013/)

SorrelHorse 03-03-2011 08:54 PM

Oh, Grandmothers!

Just a little story of my own grandmother. How the times have changed, right? 8D

My grandmother walke dinto a music shop on my father's birthday. She went directly up to the man at the counter and asked for a Blind Lion CD.

The man, very confused, responded that he'd never heard of them but he would check.

Well, after a while of searching his computer, he found a small tribal band by the name of Blind Lion. So, delighted, she bought the CD and gave it to my father for his birthday.

My father was so surprised! His expression was priceless, and he told grandma thank you in only the way a son can...

"It's supposed to be Def Leppard mom."

RockandRide 03-03-2011 09:15 PM

I don't know why but that story makes me really sad :(

Ummm, if I explained all my grandmas random funny moments.....Wed both be grandmas ;) Tell me if you want a long or short one and I will post one later :)

PintoTess 03-03-2011 09:17 PM

Hahaha lol! That is funny! But it did take me a while to get the joke lol, I an bonde !!!

justjump 03-03-2011 09:24 PM

That is too cute!! I love grandmothers(:
Posted via Mobile Device

RockandRide 03-03-2011 09:24 PM

Hehehe! It took me a while to get the joke too. But I eventually got it.

HorseChic 03-04-2011 12:57 AM

Haha i dont get it, i am so blonde! Can someone pm me telling me like what it means? lol

horseloverd2 03-04-2011 06:29 AM

Horsechic, her grandmother heard her son talking about Def Leppard thinking he meant Deaf Leopard (as the cat) and mistaked it with Blind Lion :P

LOL it took me a minute to understand too.

HopalongCassidy 03-04-2011 10:46 AM

LOL, i couldn't stop laughing. didn't take me long to get it. right when it said. "Is supposed to be Def Leppard mom." I was laughing so hard i couldn't breath.

HorseChic 03-04-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horseloverd2 (Post 949654)
Horsechic, her grandmother heard her son talking about Def Leppard thinking he meant Deaf Leopard (as the cat) and mistaked it with Blind Lion :P

LOL it took me a minute to understand too.

Ohhh i get it now! :lol:

RockandRide 03-04-2011 05:08 PM

heheheheehhe

^^^^All I gotta say