The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Online Horse Games (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/online-horse-games-803/)

yourhorseluvngal 02-21-2007 07:25 PM

Online Horse Games

Don't you think that those online horse games should allow you to see your horse like in 3D and be able to veiw your stable in 3d? I wish there was a website like that where you don't need to download anything. You could even see you as a player. You also have to muck out stalls, clean your horses and then you get to ride them. That would be awesome if there was a site like this and it was all in 3D. The closest they have to this is Virtual Horse Ranch 2.

Skippy! 02-21-2007 07:39 PM

They have a good bit of Computer Games like that, but i dont know of any online ones. And i never had the patience for VHR =/

TWH_lovin_gal 02-23-2007 10:57 PM

That would be totally awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you even got to go out and look and buy your horses and vehicle

englishcowgrl 02-24-2007 10:06 AM

i've got a computer game...it's 3 games in one...it's called 'Lets Ride, Champions Collection'...i enjoy it

yourhorseluvngal 02-24-2007 07:57 PM

I know of alot of computer games like this, but I really want a free online game like that. It would be totally awesome! You could hear your own horses neigh and could watch them trot off with your other horses! Oh, oh, and then you get to ride them and take them over jumps or do dressage. It feels fun just thinking about it.... :D

dartmoordude 03-19-2007 06:16 PM

VHR2 is the only one that I know of that's free.

Edit: unless you were talking about something like this.

prettypalfrey 03-20-2007 08:49 AM

I prefer the real thing. Now a program that was more realistic and taught something I suppose would be ok