Advice for Buying and Selling
Consider this when buying/selling
Buying (from the buyer's point of view) :
1) Green + Green = Black and Blue
"Green" Buyer: Black and Blue are pretty calm colors......I'll take it!
2) Don't buy the first horse you see
"I've seen millions of horses in my life! This ain't the first horse I've seen!"
3) Unreasonable price? Too high? Too low? Do this:
"150!? This horse is worth WAY more.......See y'all later
4) KIDS: Cuteness=low price.....or high price.....depending on what you want.
The Kid: "*sniffle sniffle* Please lower the price! For me?
Selling (from the sellers point of view
1) Dude/Dud-et doesn't look right? Kick him out....
"Get off my property and don't even TOUCH my horse!"
2) Does your horse look ugly in the saddle area? Cover it up with the saddle.
"C'mon....were going on a trail ride!"
3) Dope the horse BIG TIME no matter what.....people will give you more than you asked for.
"This horse is sooooo good! Look!"
4) Put him/her down for a low price.
"Oh that was just the lease price......he's really $5,000."
Hope you liked it!
Your post doesn't make any real sense so I'm not sure what you were shooting for, but I have a feeling you completely missed the target. :?
just wanted to joke around! well-maybe it doesn't make sense to some people
Sorry, kiddo ... it really doesn't make sense.
Some of 'em does but some don't.
Eer... I thought it was going to be actual tips. I guess we're old. I don't get it either.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.