The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Young jumper and equitation prospect wanted! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/young-jumper-equitation-prospect-wanted-80658/)

ke31kais 03-10-2011 07:08 PM

Young jumper and equitation prospect wanted!

I am looking for a young, sport horse prospect for equitation and jumpers. I am located in the Northeastern area of the United States. Preferably horse should mature around 15.3 hands and above. If anyone has an knowledge of any prospects for sale, know of any reputable breeding barns, or if you specifically have a prospect for sale, please let me know! I really appreciate it! :D

SunShineMeadows 03-11-2011 03:05 PM

I've got 2 KWPN horses for sale you might want to consider. Prices recently reduced to perfect homes as I have 4 foals coming this season.

'08 Freestyle X Uniform

'09 Sir Sinclair X Olympic Ferro (has a full sister jumping 3' at 5 with dressage championships as well)

ke31kais 03-11-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunShineMeadows (Post 958789)
I've got 2 KWPN horses for sale you might want to consider. Prices recently reduced to perfect homes as I have 4 foals coming this season.

'08 Freestyle X Uniform

'09 Sir Sinclair X Olympic Ferro (has a full sister jumping 3' at 5 with dressage championships as well)

Posted via Mobile Device

ke31kais 03-11-2011 03:38 PM

I am definitely interested! Could you send me an email with more information and possible pictures/videos at ke31kais@siena.edu
Posted via Mobile Device

ke31kais 03-11-2011 03:39 PM

Or just private message me, whatever is best for you!
Posted via Mobile Device

Cobble Hill Jumpers 03-18-2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ke31kais (Post 957846)
I am looking for a young, sport horse prospect for equitation and jumpers. I am located in the Northeastern area of the United States. Preferably horse should mature around 15.3 hands and above. If anyone has an knowledge of any prospects for sale, know of any reputable breeding barns, or if you specifically have a prospect for sale, please let me know! I really appreciate it! :D

Hi,
I also Have a young mare you may want to consider.

2008 Mare by Watch Out H.H. (Balou du Rouet X Indoctro) & Peridot CHJ - Piet- (Pilot X Grandioso).

Wonder is a very kind and brave mare. She is perfect on the ground,clips,baths,trailers and is great for the farrier.
Wonder has outstanding jumping and dressage bloodlines in her and from what we have seen so far in her she leaves us confident she will be suitable for both disciplines.

For more information feel free to contact me:

Megan Dakus
250-961-7153
www.cobblehilljumpers.com

mjsymons 03-24-2011 07:50 PM

HI! I have a 2008 Gelding, he would do great for you. He is at the trainer now & is just started under saddle a few days ago. He is ready to go in what ever direction you want to take him. I have him priced at $1500.

here is the link to his ad : DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1645922 - Terron My Art Out

Klassic Superstar 03-24-2011 11:06 PM

I hava a 5 year old TB mare for sale, Im going off to college so I need to sell her ASAP.

Great mare!
if your intrested you can email me at sunnylittlejumper@gmail.com

TrueColours 03-29-2011 11:05 AM

Here is my youngster that I am going to post as well ... :-)

*Simon* is a simply beautiful 2009 buckskin gelding by Guaranteed Gold (16.1hh cremello TB stallion) out of Gemini VII (16hh bay CWHBA Holsteiner cross mare) that is elegant and typey with fabulous hunter type movement, a gorgeous head, excellent conformation and a really kind and willing personality ...

This picture was taken as a baby:

http://www.angelfire.com/on3/TrueCol...imon-Aug09.jpg

and as soon as he sheds out within the next few weeks, I can get some updated ones taken of him to post and email as well.

He is a really attractive and willing colt that someone can start groundwork on late this summer or fall and have a fabulous young hunter prospect for 2012. He should mature in the 16-16.1hh range at maturity ...

He is very reasonably and attractively priced at $4900.00

Please contact me at: sales@truecoloursfarm.com or 519-443-0036 with any questions you might have on this very beautiful and eye catching youngster! :)
:-)

Cobble Hill Jumpers 04-04-2011 08:35 PM