The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   My guys in the rain (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/my-guys-rain-81378/)

apachewhitesox 03-18-2011 10:12 PM

My guys in the rain

4 Attachment(s)
I just had to share I thought it was cute. The first picture was just before Sam had a go a T-bone. Then the last picture was just before Apache had a go at T-bone. He was getting a bit too curious for his own good.

cakemom 03-19-2011 07:33 AM

Pretty ponies there!! Isn't it funny how some of them always get themselves in trouble.
Posted via Mobile Device

apachewhitesox 03-19-2011 07:40 AM

thanks they definitely can get in trouble hehe

csimkunas6 03-19-2011 09:58 AM

Pretty horses! T-Bone is too cute....nice grass by the way too!! There is no grass where Rodeo is right now, just mud :(

apachewhitesox 03-19-2011 10:04 AM

Yes the grass is pretty good at the moment but it probably wont stay like that for much longer since winter is coming

equiniphile 03-19-2011 10:53 AM

Nice pics! We're just coming out of winter, so these pictures of grass look like paradise to me! :lol:

KawaiiCharlie 03-19-2011 08:57 PM

T-bone is soo cute :D
i want the appy too <3

apachewhitesox 03-19-2011 09:10 PM

Thanks everyone thinks pepper is adorable until she doesn't want to be caught haha

KawaiiCharlie 03-19-2011 09:49 PM

oh shes one of those? lol i used to look after a connemara mare who was a complete pain to catch. looked after her for about a week, spent almost 2 hours every day wondering round the field after her. decided to give up with her after that lol the saddlebred appy im looking after at the moment will usually walk straight up to me, but yesterday she chose to canter round and round in circles around me for about an hour in the rain, before she gave up and let me catch her. horses like that are THE MOST frustrating thing, the connemara actually brought me to tears a few time because she was so annoying lol

apachewhitesox 03-19-2011 09:54 PM

haha how annoying I'm lucky most times she will be one of the first to come up for cuddles. Some days though she will let you get about a metre away from her or even touching her then she takes off. One day it took me over half an hour to catch her. I've tried everything to stop her but it only ever works a few times then she doesn't care.