Tack For Sale.... New Cooler, Bits, Bridle, Saddle Pad, Saddle, Etc.
Nice things for sale here, will take trades too! I am looking for an Imus Comfort Gait Bit, Halter/Bridle Combo and that might be it - but feel free to share what you've got - you never know!
I'll ship the cheapest way, or in a flat rate box depending on size/weight of item.
I'll take paypal, money order or cashier check - prefer not paypal, because I honestly don't know how it works yet (just set it up). I like things the old fashioned way.. lol
I am on a good sellers/buyers list on other boards. Follow this link for pictures. Cleaning out Sale - Pictures (lots) included - MAKE OFFERS! in Tack For Sale Forum
1. Horseware of Ireland Cooler. 78". Chest Strap and Tail Strap. New, used only ONE time, and washed and put away. Nice quality. Fleece. $40
2. Walking Horse - 5" Shanked Snaffle Bit. $8
3. Tom Thumb 5" - $3.
4. Wonder Bit - 5" Sweet Iron Mouth (some rust!) - $10
5. Robarts Pinchless Comfort Shank Bit - New without tags. Has a port, and shank on it. $40.
6. Green Rope Halter - New. $5
7. Blue Rope Halter w/ attached lead - $8
8. String Girth (western) - 27" - I was told it is mohair, but I cant guarantee or promise this - hence the price. $8
8A. Smart Cinch - 30". Black and Felt. No neoprene. Used once for 10 minutes or less, lost reciept so I'll sell it here, not too much cheaper than I paid, but it is new and a bit cheaper :) $30
9. White Bell Boots - Well Used, Lots of life left. Double Velcro. $5. Not sure on size, they fit my 15.1 Arabian.
10. Leather Headstall (One Ear) with snap end Split Reins. Not the best, not the worst leather. Light/Medium Oil. Used. $20. The value is more in headstall than reins.
11. Tucker alike (it is NOT a tucker ..just a look alike) 17" seat, gaited tree saddle. black leather/cordura. endurance stirrups, very very comfortable, and secure. Only used a handful of times. $350 obo
12. Western Saddle Pad 32x30 - Fleece/Wool like underside. Well padded, leather wears at stirrup and horn area of saddle. Has name engraved in leather of wear, but it is worn down can't make it out. Navajo design (black/brown) with natural wool color on bottom. Very good condition, only used a few times, just needs dusted/washed from being on a horse a few times and left in a dusty barn. $25.
I think that is all, for now anyway.
Make offers, all must go!
The Tucker-Like, that size is sized Western, not English, correct? If so, I'd like a few photos - and what size tree/gullet? I know it's for a gaited horse but wonder if it will fit my tank?
Do you still have the 2 winter heavy weight blankets??? If so, would you take $30 each for them?
Can you do $30 shipped for the cinch? zip 85142 Let me know!
Brew, I will have to see what shipping would cost - I don't know how to tell without taking it to actual post office I will do that and let you know!!
If you go to the USPS.com website, you can do flat rate shipping and it's the same price no matter where you ship it, in specific boxes. Sometimes it's cheaper to go by zipcode and weight but if you don't live near a post office and/or don't have time/money to keep making trips to the post office, then it's the best way to calculate shipping!
I am VERY Flexible on Prices... I can't seem to edit OP.
Did you decide if you can take $30 for the cinch shipped? :) Lemme know! I've got my eye on one on CL I will do otherwise...
Brew, I sent you a PM
Cinch and Robarts bit are not available.
Price on the saddle is now $300. I can't edit OP :)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0