The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (
-   -   Can anybody tell me the name of this? (see pictures) (

mandace87 03-20-2011 04:29 PM

Can anybody tell me the name of this? (see pictures)
I found this, and I can only imagine that it would go on a horse. I have been searching all over the internet, and I can't find anything like it. It's black leather on the outside, and like a wool on the inside. It has a small area of mesh on the top. It is 7 feet long when laid out like in the picture. Thank you so much for any advice!! :-)

apachiedragon 03-20-2011 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't think it's for a horse. The first thing I thought of was a car bra. Then after googling, I'm even more inclined to think that's what it is.

My Beau 03-20-2011 06:01 PM

The car bra was my first thought too!

mandace87 03-20-2011 06:05 PM

Oh wow, thank you so much! That never occurred to me! I really appreciate it! :D

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0