The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Equine Work Help? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/equine-work-help-81518/)

equestrianabbie 03-20-2011 04:19 PM

Equine Work Help?

Hello everyone!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm currently going crazy. I've been looking for work within Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire for about 4 months now. Just last week I called/emailed 40+ employers but it's so hard to find work in this current climate.

So I'm resorting to posting on forums, generally everywhere I can!

So please help me if you can.

My name is Abbie Johnson, I'm 19 years old (20 in September) and I'm currently looking for work with horses around Buckinghamshire (Aylesbury, Thame area - but I'm very willing to travel)

I have been working with horses since I was 9 and I'm confident in doing stable tasks. I am more than happy to muck out, poo pick, groom, clean tack, feed, exercise etc. I'm more than happy to get my hands dirty and I'm an extremely honest and reliable person. I'm also a non-smoker.

I am ideally looking for full time work but please contact me even if you have part time work available. I'm happy working in a private yard and tending to 3 horses or working in a busy riding school and tending to 15+

My CV is available on request and has information about all of the stables/riding schools I've worked for.

Please email me at a.beee@hotmail.co.uk or alternatively call me on 07838918354

Thank you.

equestrianabbie 03-20-2011 04:31 PM

BUMP

Please help.

kitten_Val 03-20-2011 06:40 PM

Abbie,

Welcome to the Forum!

We have some people from UK here, so hopefully they'll jump in with advice (just be patient, less people usually come to the forum on weekends because of the family etc.).

I can only advise based on my experience (and I'm in US). But we have local paper with ads for horsey positions as well as websites with some. I'd think something like that should be in Europe too..?

equestrianabbie 03-20-2011 06:46 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for the welcome.

I'm really hoping I can get some help here, looking forward to talking to some of the people from the UK and getting to know everyone.

equestrianabbie 03-21-2011 07:32 AM

Can anyone help?