The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Saving Money is AWESOME (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/saving-money-awesome-81749/)

RidingTowardsGrace 03-22-2011 10:11 PM

Saving Money is AWESOME
 
It truly is! I just bought a leather bridle, bit, leather reins, shaped show saddle pad, leather girth, leather stirrup leathers, stirrups, horse shaver, Neo Tail Wrap, Lead Rope, Treats, Waterless horse shampoo, detangler, and whitening stuff, for under $70 WITH free shipping!

YEAH. That scores.

I have spent the past few days looking for the best deals, so Im happy to finally be finished shopping for those things!

Has anyone else felt so accomlished with finding things for super cheap that you needed? What was it?

ShinaKonga 03-22-2011 11:04 PM

First off- HOW DID YOU DO THAT.

Secondly, send me a link if it was a website.

Thirdly, I scavenged for hours online until I found the cheapest rope halter, down to the difference between ten cents. I was quite pleased.

RidingTowardsGrace 03-22-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinaKonga (Post 971936)
First off- HOW DID YOU DO THAT.

Secondly, send me a link if it was a website.

Thirdly, I scavenged for hours online until I found the cheapest rope halter, down to the difference between ten cents. I was quite pleased.

Haha, I used Big Dees! They have stuff for super cheap right now!
Posted via Mobile Device

Cacowgirl 03-22-2011 11:31 PM

That is a lot of stuff for the money~~I think you did great! I love getting deals-I have a nice "horsey" consignment store just a few miles away & ebay is an "always open" temptation. Congrats!!

cakemom 03-22-2011 11:40 PM

Heres a good one. The Treasure Hunt, a local closeout store, had stuff from a fire damaged store, got the girl tall boots, a gorgeous helmet, nice jods and a shirt and leather dressage girth, before discount, $500, after, $95.
Posted via Mobile Device

justjump 03-22-2011 11:41 PM

I MUST GO ON THAT WEBSITE NOW.
Posted via Mobile Device

RidingTowardsGrace 03-23-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cacowgirl (Post 971962)
That is a lot of stuff for the money~~I think you did great! I love getting deals-I have a nice "horsey" consignment store just a few miles away & ebay is an "always open" temptation. Congrats!!

Thanks! Yeah Ebay is always soo tempting. I just hate always having to pay seperate shipping!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cakemom (Post 971974)
Heres a good one. The Treasure Hunt, a local closeout store, had stuff from a fire damaged store, got the girl tall boots, a gorgeous helmet, nice jods and a shirt and leather dressage girth, before discount, $500, after, $95.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lordy thats amazing. Sad that its from something like a fire, sucks for them, but awesome for you!
Quote:

Originally Posted by justjump (Post 971975)
I MUST GO ON THAT WEBSITE NOW.
Posted via Mobile Device

Haha :]


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0