The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   WA saddles for sale. $99-$375 (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wa-saddles-sale-%2499-%24375-82062/)

getsaddled 03-26-2011 03:15 PM

WA saddles for sale. $99-$375

Several saddles for sale. I have 1-2 great deals ending today on ebay. A used Tex Tan saddle thats selling today(saturday) at $99.
Tex Tan 15" western used saddle. NR | eBay

Also an older saddle that has a WW on it with silver accents. Has a tear in the seat. Thats at $119.
Older well used western 15" saddle | eBay

You can do a search for my other saddles as well. Listed low on ebay this week only as we have a kiddos bday in the family next weekend and could use the extra money, and also have a rescue horse hopefully coming in that were getting ready for. I also just listed a tack ad as well and smaller items that fit in the same box ship free with saddle purchase. The tack can be seen at ~TONS of tack for sale-heastalls, reins, halters/leads, saddles, pad!~. Thanks for looking!

Nickers2002 03-26-2011 07:02 PM

Also an older saddle that has a WW on it with silver accents. Has a tear in the seat. Thats at $119.

I don't have an ebay account but am interested in this. If it doesn't sell let me know? Thanks.

getsaddled 03-29-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickers2002 (Post 975893)

I don't have an ebay account but am interested in this. If it doesn't sell let me know? Thanks.

It did sell on ebay but the seller hasnt paid quite yet. I have another person that was interested in it as well if the buyer ends up not paying. Hopefully they'll pay, but if not it may be available later.