The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   CAN Tack (http://www.horseforum.com/can-tack/)
-   -   Western pony cinches (http://www.horseforum.com/can-tack/western-pony-cinches-82188/)

Saddlebag 03-27-2011 07:35 PM

Western pony cinches

I have 6 string style cinches that will fit from a large pony down to a mini. The longest is 30" and the shortest about 19". The wee one is brand new. Two slightly larger ones are in new condition. A fourth may be mohair. It's in the middle of the pack for size. The other two have had lots of use with lots left to go. Some of the rings have rust, some have none. It doesn't hurt the usefulness of the item.
I'd like $7 and buyer pays shipping, the cheapest way I can. I will get an idea of cost tomorrow and post it.

Saddlebag 03-28-2011 05:26 PM

I also have a few good pony bits, a curb, a snaffle and a tom thumb. The bits are like new. They fit a shetland. I just found a 30" neoprene cinch. The side next to the horse is good, the outside has a few shallow dings. I'm going thro a large trunk and am selling what I haven't used in a long time, bo't and didn't use or was given to me. The list may bet longer as more stuff turns up. All will be in good using condition. If it's possibly unsafe I throw it out. Nothing has been exposed to cigarette smoke.

Saddlebag 03-28-2011 10:20 PM

Regarding the cinches. If you were thinking I was asking $7 each, it's $7 for the works. If I throw in the 30" neoprene then it's $10 for 7 cinches. I also have a fair number of western bits in horse size. I'd do a package deal if someone wants to buy all of them. There are even a couple of hackamores. Most are stainless.

myhorsesonador 03-28-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saddlebag (Post 978121)
Regarding the cinches. If you were thinking I was asking $7 each, it's $7 for the works. If I throw in the 30" neoprene then it's $10 for 7 cinches. I also have a fair number of western bits in horse size. I'd do a package deal if someone wants to buy all of them. There are even a couple of hackamores. Most are stainless.

what kind of horse size bits? can I get pics please? what kind of a deal would you do on all of them???

Saddlebag 03-30-2011 01:41 PM

It will take me a couple of days to go thro everything and take pics.