The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Training (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/)
-   -   Blackberry horse commercial (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/blackberry-horse-commercial-82309/)

CaitlinTaylor 03-29-2011 12:42 AM

Blackberry horse commercial

BLACKBERRY COMMERCIAL ABOUT HORSES!!! check it out!

wow, it is so so good!! its so great to see horses be highlighted like this!

The guy's Name is Jonathan Field, Check him out here - Jonathan Field Horsemanship - Horsemanship Dvds - Natural Horsemanship

APHAforlife 03-29-2011 10:41 AM

LOVE IT! How amazing, finally some real people with real skills are being recognized for their hard work!

CaitlinTaylor 03-29-2011 12:00 PM

i know, hey!?

pass it on to everyone you know who loves horses!!!

CCH 03-29-2011 01:46 PM

I love it 100x more than the commercial for the BB Torch where the party kid is Uploading photos from the crazy party they had. Very good to see a commercial where the phone is being used for something more real life than people posting stuff they probably shouldn't online.

Does anyone know if it is aimed at being a Canadian commercial, he definitely has the Canadian "accent" if you will. Living as close to Canada as I do, I'm very used to it though.

CaitlinTaylor 03-29-2011 01:59 PM

Ya! he is from Abbotsford, BC. - here is another, shorter version of the commercial -

you can see his website at Jonathan Field Horsemanship - Horsemanship Dvds - Natural Horsemanship
and he has facebook - Jonathan Field Horsemanship | Facebook

Juna 04-06-2011 08:40 PM

So cool!!

SPhorsemanship 04-06-2011 09:16 PM

I don't notice an accent at all :P. I like the keypad on the bold. I'm thinking of getting a smartphone but I don't know if i want a blackberry or Iphone.

I was thinking of going to a clinic by Jonathon Field a while back but I decided not to.

Frankiee 04-06-2011 09:20 PM

AWESOME !!!!! that so cool horses rock !