The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Simply beautiful 2 year old buckskin TB/WB cross gelding for sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/simply-beautiful-2-year-old-buckskin-82325/)

TrueColours 03-29-2011 11:05 AM

Simply beautiful 2 year old buckskin TB/WB cross gelding for sale

*Simon* is a simply beautiful 2009 buckskin gelding by Guaranteed Gold (16.1hh cremello TB stallion) out of Gemini VII (16hh bay CWHBA Holsteiner cross mare) that is elegant and typey with fabulous hunter type movement, a gorgeous head, excellent conformation and a really kind and willing personality ...

This picture was taken as a baby:

http://www.angelfire.com/on3/TrueCol...imon-Aug09.jpg

and as soon as he sheds out within the next few weeks, I can get some updated ones taken of him to post and email as well.

He is a really attractive and willing colt that someone can start groundwork on late this summer or fall and have a fabulous young hunter prospect for 2012. He should mature in the 16-16.1hh range at maturity ...

He is very reasonably and attractively priced at $4900.00

Please contact me at: sales@truecoloursfarm.com or 519-443-0036 with any questions you might have on this very beautiful and eye catching youngster! :-)

AlexS 03-29-2011 05:09 PM

Do you have any recent pics?

equiniphile 03-29-2011 05:10 PM

Wow, I think I would die for a foal from GG :lol:

NittanyEquestrian 03-30-2011 01:49 AM

Can I steal him instead of the carrots that popped up when I opened this post?? Another gorgeous GG baby!

TrueColours 03-30-2011 08:14 AM

Alex - I will. Give me another week or so to get the copious amounts of hair off of him. Honestly - at this stage he is "shapeless". You truly cannot even see what he looks like undereath a massive coat he is sporting and his head looks like a goat or a yak ... :lol: Last night was the first time I could actually start to see definition as the coat was coming out - so please do bear with me for another week or so ...

Quote:

Wow, I think I would die for a foal from GG :lol:

Thank you! :-)

Quote:

Another gorgeous GG baby!
You KNOW you want him Nittany!!! :lol:

NittanyEquestrian 03-30-2011 10:56 AM

HAHA at the Yak comment. My 4 yr old OTTB has the yak coat going on as well and she's holding onto it for dear life.

And of course I would take him off your hands if you're just giving him away =P. Unfortunately I'm very much horse poor until I move these two large ponies I have had since Sept.

Know anyone that wants a 4 yr old Creme pony filly? She's willing and can be ridden by an intermediate she's just green and needs finished. P.S - I think she's creme/pearl and not true cremello so her genes are pretty sweet...hint hint... Wanna trade? Haha

kitten_Val 03-30-2011 10:58 AM

I wish I could afford one of you horses, but I don't think even if I could that would be fair (as I'm not the greatest rider to bring it to full potential nor my barn is very fancy). :) I wish you to find a buyer to match! If I hear someone around is looking for one I'll forward it.

sarahver 03-30-2011 11:25 AM

True Colours - You're killin me! Aaaargh, a year too early for my budget *sobs*

OffTheTrack 03-30-2011 04:08 PM

Torture! Cant wait to see more pictures...I bet I will be smitten :)

And only one mare/filly for sale on your website...all boys lol. But she is gorgeous...I need to win the lottery.

sspeid84 03-31-2011 12:54 PM

He is gorgeous! I love his color!