The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Sweet level headed quarter horse (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/sweet-level-headed-quarter-horse-82720/)

Pamelak 04-01-2011 07:54 PM

Sweet level headed quarter horse

2 Attachment(s)
Hi - I am thinking I probably should sell my quarter horse. She is three years old and is green broke. Also had some kids ride her up and down the road. I have done a lot of groundwork with her. Her breeding includes Hancock, Valentine, Doc Bar. Several people have told me she's a looker. I think she has reining potential but not with me. (I don't necessarily want her to go into reining). She's about 15.2, sound, sensible, gentle, good with other horses. She needs time on her and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to give it to her OR that I have the skill to take her to finished, so if I keep her I'll be sending her to a trainer. Anyway, any suggestions for a ball park price? I don't care about profit. Good home a must. I live in South Dakota. Thanks!

She is quite a bit thinner now than in this pic, in better condition.

equiniphile 04-01-2011 09:37 PM

She looks like a sweet girl. Does she ride Western? English? Bareback? Can you take a conformation picture of her from the side of her squared up, so we can see how she's built? Videos and pictures of her under saddle would be appreciated, too.

Pamelak 04-01-2011 09:44 PM

I will take some more pics this weekend. She is probably more fitted to western, that's what her training has been anyway. Thanks

Pamelak 04-07-2011 05:43 PM

I am happy to announce that this horse is no longer on the market. I just can't do it! .... She's gonna stay with me for a while yet, maybe longer!

Thanks, Pam

HopalongCassidy 04-09-2011 01:21 PM

^^ I know how it is to think about selling a horse then changing your mind. I may have been for the best. Good luck with your beauty.