The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   opinions on possible purchase of this ottb for lower level eventing (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/opinions-possible-purchase-ottb-lower-level-82805/)

Tabbi Kat 04-02-2011 08:51 PM

opinions on possible purchase of this ottb for lower level eventing

5 Attachment(s)
opinions please and thank you:)

Tabbi Kat 04-02-2011 08:55 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I also like this mare.

LionizedMaddy 04-02-2011 09:00 PM

I really like the first one! Hes flashy!

Tabbi Kat 04-02-2011 09:02 PM

I like her better too! I'm going to view both of them next weekend.

Tabbi Kat 04-02-2011 09:09 PM

Both horses have never been injured and are 100% sound. Horse number one is being retired from racing because she is only pulling money in on the grass and not on the turf. She is running 6 furlong races. Horse number two hasn't raced in a year and they have been using her to pony on the track. She was retired from racing because she was too slow.

Tabbi Kat 04-03-2011 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i'm going to view this one also. she has never been raced but ponys on the race track. the trainer said if she weren't five he would register her and race her because she is very athletic.

BarrelracingArabian 04-03-2011 12:56 PM

holy cow the third ones feet are gross thos toes need to be brought in a bit more poor girl. I donther neck and whithers look kinda funny to me also .. i like the first one but the second seems to have a slightly calmer eye to her.
Good luck!

Tabbi Kat 04-03-2011 03:03 PM

i agree 100% about her feet. my mustang's feet looked worse than that when i bought her and with the help of my farrier her feet are fabulous now! i'm favoring horse number one out of all three of these. after having a second conversation with horse number three i've decided against viewing her.

BarrelracingArabian 04-03-2011 03:48 PM

number one looks amazing and seems like she would be a good choice im no good at confo so i can't say anything in that field

Sarahandlola 04-03-2011 04:24 PM

I like the second one because she does not have a chain around her nose XD And she looks way calmer. I have seen people in here say having a chain around their nose is not good because they are strong etc.

The third one looks very odd. She has more withers than back ! Well looks like it. Her back is just weird looking because her withers are so long and high!

And about the first one...Well she looks wild...