The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Wanted: Hunter Horse to Lease around Maryland (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/wanted-hunter-horse-lease-around-maryland-82889/)

kathryn 04-03-2011 07:02 PM

Wanted: Hunter Horse to Lease around Maryland

Hi, I am looking for a 16hh++ hunter horse around Maryland to lease starting in May. I want a horse that knows what they are doing but not ridden into the ground. Please let me know!

NittanyEquestrian 04-09-2011 09:46 PM

What are you looking to do? I have two in Pa you might be interested in.

These guys are just getting back into shape since I pulled their shoes and turned them out for the winter. Either one could be made fit and ready to show by May if you'd like though.

kathryn 04-17-2011 01:28 PM

Nittany, I will def look into them! Thanks

HumorMe 04-17-2011 03:13 PM

Hi Kathryn,

My former hunter/jumper, Isaac, is looking for a job.

He's 13 years old (I've had him since he was 3), 16.1+hh, and big bodied. I've shown him locally in PA and NJ. He's been out of work for a few months so he's fuzzy and would need to be slowly brought back into work.

You can see pix of him on equine.com: Sweet, Big-Bodied Thoroughbred Gelding | Buy this Horse at Equine.com

Let me know if you have any interest. :)

kathryn 05-18-2011 04:00 PM

Any horses???

kitten_Val 05-19-2011 12:12 PM

kathryn, I PMed you.

kathryn 07-27-2011 03:06 PM

Bumpppppp, horse shopping is a drag.

farmpony84 07-27-2011 03:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My boss has one here in VA that he is looking to lease out. It is a 12 year old Appendix that is 15.3....

Here is the write up they have on the flyer:

"Chip" is a hard working loveable boy. He is a big teddy bear. Chip is located on a farm near the road so he is used to loud noises, cars, motorcycles, etc. I bought him as an envetning horse, and have competed him in several combined tests and dressage shows. He looks great in dressage and truley loves to jump. Since he is getting older, Chip is a great horse for the intermediate rideer who wants a loyal companion. I have also taught beginner lessons on him.

The owner is going to college next year so they are even willing to discuss a lease to buy option. If you are interested I can PM you her e-mail address.

ilovemyPhillip 07-27-2011 08:33 PM

Why don't you want a pony?? :( haha, just kidding! Good luck in your search!