The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- UK Tack (http://www.horseforum.com/uk-tack/)
- - Tack room clear out (http://www.horseforum.com/uk-tack/tack-room-clear-out-83125/)
Tack room clear out
1) Jeffries Plain reins, Havana. Pony size (48"). Still in original packaging never even taken out of the bag. £25 inc P&P.
2) jeffries full sized noseband, 1" wide. havana. Used but in show condition. £15 inc P&P
3) Jeffries falcon full sized head piece and browband. Used, probably best used as an at home set as some discolouration on the headpiece leather (will get photos). £12 inc P&P will also throw in the cob sized cheek pieces if you want them but they are damaged.
4) 40" English Leather balding girth. havana, leather is in very good condition but buckles are rusty. £12 inc P&P
5) sidesaddle cane plain brown leather covered. £10 inc P&P
6) same as above.
7) Brown leather sidesaddle cane with nickle button on top and tip at the bottom. £10 inc P&P
8) 14" Ribbon browband.Green, navy gold and white. Never used but realy pretty. £12 (inc postage)
9) Green navy and gold hair ribbons for LR type rider. Set of 2. £5 inc postage.
10) Green navy and gold browband never used matching button hole included. £5 inc postage.
11) selection of 3 green based browbands, all used some are a bit tatty. Ideal for every day use but not for show ring. £2 per browband + P&P (depending on how many you want)
12) Lead rein Brown English leather. £8 inc P&P
13) sue carson brown leather dressage girth discolouration to leather on inside but not visable when on. £12 inc postage.
14) Caldene show shirt. Blue size 16. still in box only ever tried on. £15 inc P&P
15) Gel pad full size, black. £10 + P&P (i have no idea how much this wil be to post)
17) 6" French link snaffle.
18) various havana English leather reins for sale including curb reins. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll have a look
If you want photos let me know and I'll get them
More Items to follow soon.
i'm in need of a set of black curb reins, 1/2 inch thick and plain. do you have a set??
nope, I dont do black tack only traditional havana. I have curb reins, shoe string reins, plaited and laced reins in varous sizes but non in black
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.