The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Nose piecings and lip piercings. (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/nose-piecings-lip-piercings-8315/)

Gingerrrrr 04-27-2008 11:03 AM

Nose piecings and lip piercings.

okay so i want to either get my nose pierced or my lip pierced. does it hurt? tell me your expierences with them! how do i convince my parents to let me get one? thanks guys in advance!

FGRanch 04-27-2008 11:51 AM

I have my nose done. I would recommend getting on. It hurts like a SOB for about 2-5 mins right after peircing, and then it's fine. Make sure that you have someone who knows what they are doing do it though. The guy that did mine was really good and had it peirced and the ring in in about 45 secs.

Gingerrrrr 04-27-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FehrGroundRanch
I have my nose done. I would recommend getting on. It hurts like a SOB for about 2-5 mins right after peircing, and then it's fine. Make sure that you have someone who knows what they are doing do it though. The guy that did mine was really good and had it peirced and the ring in in about 45 secs.

the problem with me is is that im a baby. i HATE pain to the fullest extent and piercings kinda scare me because of the pain.

FGRanch 04-27-2008 11:57 AM

I'm a huge wimp. Just ask WSArabians. It took her about a year to convince me to get it done! She is still working on the tongue. ;)

Gingerrrrr 04-27-2008 11:59 AM

i really want my tounge done too but trust me, id die if i felt the pain :shock: but i really really want my nose done! :D

FGRanch 04-27-2008 12:14 PM

My sister said that her nose was more painful then her tongue.

buckaroo2010 04-27-2008 01:11 PM

I want my nose dont bad but the lip i dont like that at all..tounge i have thought about it and i think that it would hurt really bad!!

Gingerrrrr 04-27-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FehrGroundRanch
My sister said that her nose was more painful then her tongue.

yea ive heard both. i think it really depends on the individual person. my cousin had his tounge pierced and it was swollen for a few days and he couldnt talk and had to eat baby food. haha :lol: :lol:

buckaroo2010 04-27-2008 01:25 PM

yeah i was told you have to eat soup for about a week or 2 lol :lol:

Gingerrrrr 04-27-2008 01:30 PM

mhm, it must suck. im like really scared to get any piercings. i hate pain! :shock: :shock: