The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Eventing prospect help! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/eventing-prospect-help-83273/)

myhorsesonador 04-07-2011 09:31 PM

Eventing prospect help!

Ok well, it looks like Sonador is going to become my reining horse. YAY! So now I really would like to find an eventing prospect that I can train/finish. We are building a house right now so I wount have a place till August so right now is just window shopping for the most part.

I have found some that I like already. I really don't want to spend over $3,000. I would also like them to be under 8 years old but will make exceptions.

#1) TB mare
Thoroughbred Horse For Sale, Florida, Orlando

from her pics she looks like she moves out nice. I'm not overly impressed with her so I don't think I'm going to bother asking for a video. What do ya'll think?

#2/3) TB Geldings
Thoroughbred Horse For Sale, Florida, Lutz

I really like these boys, I'm leaning more towards panda confo wise. I'm not a huge fan of geldings but these are nice looken boys.

So tell me what yah think. If you want you can post some other ones to help me look. I'm not set on a TB other breeds are fine. Have fun!

myhorsesonador 04-07-2011 09:35 PM

ok I think I'm going to take Phinn out of the runnings I just saw one of his vids. I don't like his movement at all. he took short choppy strids.

Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: Phoenix Sport Horses :: Spindrift - "Phinn" FOR SALE

myhorsesonador 04-07-2011 09:41 PM

Here is a beter pic of Panda.

http://images.myphotoalbum.com/p/ph/...0096.sized.jpg

myhorsesonador 04-07-2011 10:02 PM

#4) TB Gelding yearling
Horses for Sale: Breeds S-Z : LIGHTNIN N THUNDER gelding born March 2010, Big tanky! O/ O a DE

myhorsesonador 04-07-2011 10:57 PM

bumpity!

myhorsesonador 04-07-2011 11:14 PM

No one has any thing to say on here? I'm really leaning more towards Panda and the yearling but mostly panda!

MyBoyPuck 04-07-2011 11:39 PM

Maybe put this in the critique section. People tend to look there for confo advice.

myhorsesonador 04-07-2011 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyBoyPuck (Post 990209)
Maybe put this in the critique section. People tend to look there for confo advice.

well I'm looking for overall advise though. Do you think it would be ok to put it there?

mjsymons 04-08-2011 12:06 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

mjsymons 04-08-2011 12:09 PM

Hey! Check out my boy. Cole will be 3on the 13th of this month. He is being started as we speak so you could finish him off the way you want. I was hoping to have him sold by the end of this month so I'll shoot you a deal if you like him. You can search youtube for terron my art out & find video. And/or search it on dreamhorse.com. e mail me with any questions, mjsymons@yahoo.com
Posted via Mobile Device