The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Have you heard of Fallon Taylor the barrel racer??? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/have-you-heard-fallon-taylor-barrel-83422/)

Citrus 04-10-2011 12:41 AM

Have you heard of Fallon Taylor the barrel racer???

My daughter just discovered this lady this evening... she looks awesome, but I know nothing about barrel racing or barrel racers.. however, my daughrer is hooked and I am all for it. Any ideas on Fallon? Is she someone we should learn from?

lildonkey8 04-10-2011 12:43 AM

All i gotta say is that my friends name is Fallon Taylor!

Citrus 04-10-2011 09:41 AM

interesting..... when my daughter was a baby, we had a sitter in Arizona named Fallon, but I don't remember her last name.....

Citrus 04-10-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lildonkey8 (Post 992437)
All i gotta say is that my friends name is Fallon Taylor!

So your friend is Fallon Taylor the barrel racer?

lildonkey8 04-10-2011 10:16 AM

Sadly nope. She's like; 7 yo?

HopalongCassidy 04-10-2011 10:21 AM

Here's her website. (From some one, i heard to stay away from her horses.) I don't know why and i see why your daughter has taken to her. You don't hear much of her, I don't at least. Me i was inspired by Jackie Jo Perrin. And she hasn't barrel raced since a long time. There the website. May e-mail her and see if she'll give you or your daughter a few pointers.

Dynasty Equine Online!

Here's some info on her:

At 15, Fallon Taylor is a top barrel racing pro

She's not 15 any more though.

Tennessee 04-10-2011 10:45 AM

I've heard mixed reviews about her. I don't know how her lesson programs are, but I do know that they sell out some horses that are absolute nutjobs that they play off as "calm and easy for anyone to ride", and some of their horses you could trust a complete beginner on.