The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   How not to groom and pony.... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/how-not-groom-pony-83494/)

momo3boys 04-10-2011 07:52 PM

How not to groom and pony....

1 Attachment(s)
Don't worry, after I took the pictures we talked about how it wasn't safe.... but it was just too cute to pass up!

equiniphile 04-10-2011 07:56 PM

Oh wow! That pony's a saint :lol:

momo3boys 04-10-2011 08:02 PM

She really is! She is 30years old and my son can't ride her anymore but he loves to take care of her and love on her. Here he is telling me about the 'spot' he missed.

MHFoundation Quarters 04-10-2011 08:15 PM

Lol! Totally looks like something I would have done at that age. I caught my 5 year old daughter climbing onto my yearling filly off of one of the gates today...I felt like doing the mommy freak but stifled it until after quietly getting her down. Thank goodness my filly has a real mellow disposition and a super good handle on her. *sigh* I think I have a mini-me.
Posted via Mobile Device

csimkunas6 04-10-2011 08:45 PM

Cute!!! Looks like something my nephew would do:)

Hidalgo13 04-10-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Totally looks like something I would have done at that age. I caught my 5 year old daughter climbing onto my yearling filly off of one of the gates today...I felt like doing the mommy freak but stifled it until after quietly getting her down. Thank goodness my filly has a real mellow disposition and a super good handle on her. *sigh* I think I have a mini-me.

LOL! I just imagined the whole scene in my head and it made me laugh. Something I probably would have done if I had been around horses at that age. ;)

MHFoundation Quarters 04-10-2011 09:38 PM

^I think because she has played with Pella pretty much every day since birth with me she looks at her more like a big dog instead of a horse. Plus at that age life is governed by fun with safety much lower on the priority list. She was supposed to be driving her power wheel car in the next pasture over that was empty...no more car for awhile lol

momo3boys ~ Don't you just love those old been there ponies? Rare gems they are!

AngieLee 04-10-2011 10:33 PM

That is the Most adorable picture every!! i love ponies/and horses like that! she's like a nany pony, teehee <3 how adorable!

Poseidon 04-11-2011 01:46 AM

Are you sure there's a pony under all that fur? Haha. He looks like he loves his pony so much.

RedTree 04-11-2011 01:53 AM

that is just to cute :D