The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   English Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/english-riding/)
-   -   Might be taking English riding lessons (http://www.horseforum.com/english-riding/might-taking-english-riding-lessons-8382/)

always-wanted 04-28-2008 10:11 PM

Might be taking English riding lessons

Well i Finally might start lessons in a couple weeks . If i do get the lessons i will be takin them at meadow green and i think im going to have alot of fun cause in the summer i might be going to cmap there. My friend Ashley is taking lessons there right now and she says its really great so i would love to hear some other peoples jurney's about there lessons and maybe camp !

southafrica1001 04-29-2008 09:31 AM

i love my lessons i like to see what others are doing right and wrong so i can improve and get to now how to describe someones postion etc. the only problem is that we get a new instructor nearly every year :(. still its nice to ride with other people. have fun :D

PoptartShop 04-29-2008 12:06 PM

That's awesome! :D Riding lessons are very fun, & I'm sure the camp is too.

ILuv2ride 04-30-2008 09:20 AM

I love taking lessons! I never want to leave! Also try different camps like away camps that le you ride. Some let you have a horse for the week you are there. Good Luck!

myboydoc26 04-30-2008 11:15 AM

Congrats! Lessons are really fun especially with other people. I love my lessons. And all the horses. Good luck! :wink:

always-wanted 05-13-2008 06:22 PM

omg i start his weekend lol. I start my lessons with my cousin on friday im so excited. And ill be riding silver . hes so beautiful!

PoptartShop 05-13-2008 07:31 PM

Great!! :D Keep us posted on how it goes.

country_girl 05-14-2008 12:36 AM

thats awesome good luck. i really love lessons too but the disadvantage of having other ppl in the group is that u dnt get special attention if u get me. like i was in a group at pony club and i was one of the beta ride (not to brag or nothing) but the instructor ignored me she said good every now or then but yer. this was only a day but a week or something will be great.
once again good lcuk

always-wanted 05-15-2008 11:45 PM

lol i dont have to worry about that because my aunt and cousin are giving me the lessons :)

Smartie 05-27-2008 05:35 PM

i used to love my lessons its a great way to make friends have fun and learn at the same time:) try to get some private lessons first though if you can to learn the basics from one on one attention as you dont get as much attention in a group lesson so you will learn faster in private lessons! :D