The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Stories and Poems (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/)
-   -   My new horse! Story not a real horse :-) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/my-new-horse-story-not-real-84052/)

fuadteagan 04-16-2011 08:30 PM

My new horse! Story not a real horse :-)

I strolled up the sun-kissed driveway, my feet crunching in the gravel. I quickened my pace and reached the red gate. I un-hooked it and walked into it. I turned around and locked it. A little pony stuck his head out of the stall. He touched my shoulder. I looked up "Hel_" I started. I stared at the small gelding. He has a slender, petite face with a sweet expression. He was black with a snip on his muzzle, which was a grey color. He carefully nuzzled me. I knew he was new but I wasn't sure who owned him. "Awww, your so sweet" I said. I looked at the pony and then finally gave him one more pat and walked into the 12 stall barn. "Hellloooo" I sang out. The barn manager smiled and stepped out of a stall. She had sweat dripping from her forehead. "Hey, did you see the new pony?" She asked. I smiled "Of course, Is he Maria's" I asked. Maria is the owner of the farm, Rocking Horse Stables. Rocking horse stable is a very respected show barn. It is full of talented horses and the barn is $600+ board. The barn manager managed a small smile "sadly, no! A young lady owns him and barely rides him" she said. I gave her a confused look. "Do you wanna ride" she asked. I nodded. I heard the gate open and I glanced outside. "That's Julia" she paused "She owns Ted" she continued.
I'll finish later..... I'm kinda getting writers block...:-)

Jessskater 04-16-2011 09:40 PM

I like it!

fuadteagan 04-16-2011 11:01 PM

Finishing:
Ted is the new horse I assumed. I smiled at the girl but she gave me a grim smile and patted Ted. "Well then" I said, softly. The barn manager nodded. "Go get Angel, Marie said you can ride him bareback because she is having his saddle fixed" she said. I nodded. I walked over to Ted and glanced over my shoulder. The barn manager was staring at me. I smiled at Julia "Hello" I said. She smiled, but I knew it was fake. "I love Ted, he's awesome" I said. "Yeah I guess" she said. I patted his neck "I would like to try to ride him!" I exclaimed, trying to be friendly. She stepped out of his stall. She stepped close to me "Too bad for you, he is not a free horse just to ride around on, you have to pay" she replied. I sighed "How much?" I asked, reluctantly. "5

fuadteagan 04-16-2011 11:02 PM

"I'll think about it" she said. I smiled sweetly. I patted his neck and walked away.

More writers block.

fuadteagan 04-16-2011 11:43 PM

I grabbed the rich red lead rope and walked down to Angel's stall. I pushed aside a small shetland pony, her companion and patted her neck. She stood quietly. I clipped the lead rope to the halter. I led her out and she dropped her head to waist level. I patted her. My body tingled and I felt something behind me. I turned around. A cute face smiled at me. It was my best friend, James. I hugged him. "Suprise!" he said. He was away for 2 weeks and he didn't tell me he was coming up to the stables today. "Want me to hack around with you?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll go grab Whiskey" He said. I smiled and nodded. A tree branch snapped and Angel whipped her head up. I was barely holding on to her lead rope and she side-stepped, ripping the lead rope out of my hands. I rubbed my hands. Angel took off towards the barn. I jogged after her. I heard a shriek "OMG, We need to teach some stuff about horses around you". It was a familiar voice, Julia.

lildonkey8 04-16-2011 11:50 PM

Nice! I love stories like this!

farmpony84 04-18-2011 03:53 PM

keep going!

fuadteagan 04-18-2011 05:22 PM

I grabbed her lead rope. I was going to walk away but I couldn't. I exclaimed "I think we need to teach you stuff about horses, its called not screaming" I said. She blushed. I wasn't going to back down. "I have been here longer than you have, I know this horse and it is not my fault, understand?" I said. She flipped her hair to one side "whatever" she said. I grinned "What--ever" I said. I walked away and Angel followed at my heels. I walked to the arena. 5 minutes later James walked into the arena. I mounted up and cantered around. James laughed as I almost slippped off. I turned to look at him and I fell off. I laughed and I let out a snort. "hahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahaha" said James. I laughed and smiled.

fuadteagan 04-18-2011 10:58 PM

An hour later we led our horses up the trail. Julia stood with Ted at her side. She sat in the grass. Her back to use. She has shorts on. I saw her calf and she had a big scar and it was bent awkwardly. I turned my attention back to James "I'm so happy your back" I said.

fuadteagan 04-28-2011 10:30 PM

Edited Version!

I strolled up the sun-kissed driveway, my feet crunching in the gravel. I quickened my pace and reached the red gate. I un-hooked it and walked into it. I turned around and locked it. A little pony stuck his head out of the stall. He touched my shoulder. I looked up "Hel_" I started. I stared at the small gelding. He has a slender, petite face with a sweet expression. He was black with a star and a strip. He carefully nuzzled me. I knew he was new but I wasn't sure who owned him. "Awww, your so sweet" I said. I looked at the pony and then finally gave him one more pat and walked into the 12 stall barn. "Hellloooo" I sang out. The barn manager smiled and stepped out of a stall. She had sweat dripping from her forehead. "Hey, did you see the new pony?" She asked. I smiled "Of course, Is he Maria's" I asked. Maria is the owner of the farm, Rocking Horse Stables. Rocking horse stable is a very respected show barn. It is full of talented horses and the barn is $600+ board. The barn manager managed a small smile "sadly, no! A young lady owns him and barely rides him" she said. I gave her a confused look. "Do you wanna ride" she asked. I nodded. I heard the gate open and I glanced outside. "That's Julia" she paused "She owns Ted" she continued. I nodded. "Cookie N' Creams needs to be excercised" she said.

Cookies N' Cream is a pinto b/w mini. He is being trained to be a driving horse. "Maria might want you to actually drive him today" said Deana, the barn manager. "Great!" I exclaimed. Cookies is a great horse.

Pictures
Cookies N' Creams
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...UNsSVM7XjC3XvA

Ted

http://www.miraclewelsh.com/jumpingjagcrop.jpg