The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Pollys Thread (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/pollys-thread-8432/)

jazzyrider 04-30-2008 07:31 AM

Pollys Thread

hi my name is polly and im jazzys doggie. i thought i would come and introduce myself. im not feeling very well at the moment. the big scary vet man cut my neck and now its pretty sore. but mums cuddling me lots so that makes me feel better :)

this is a picture of me when mum and dad came to pick me up tonight. i was so excited to see them. i was yelping and whinging to get to them and then i got so excited i forgot about my neck for a minute.

http://www.horseforum.com/userpix/2112_P4300013_2.jpg

the doctor says i still might have to have another operation but i sure hope not.

ill check back and let you know how im going

thanks to everyone who said prayers for me :)

(I think all the stress is getting to me lol im writing threads for my dog now :roll: )

Vidaloco 04-30-2008 07:35 AM

What a sweet looking baby you are Polly :lol:
Hope you get all better soon. Glad you can still yelp :D
You have a very good owner :wink:

jazzyrider 04-30-2008 07:42 AM

aw thanks vida :)

my mum sure is the best ;) she says im tough and im going to get through anything :)

PoptartShop 04-30-2008 10:05 AM

Aww, Polly you're adorable. :D You'll be okay, you're a good sport!! :)

appylover31803 04-30-2008 01:56 PM

Polly, you are just adorable! Your neck will heal in no time and I hope you don't need another operation. Your mom and dad seem like great people! You are a really lucky girl!

I found that sometimes those big scary vet men give you cookies when you're being good, or they pet you and tell you what a good dog you're being! They've been nice to me so far. But on May 6th i have to go get neutered. I don't know what that means, but my mom and dad have been saying they have to cut me open because one testicle dropped. I dont even know what they are!

But i hope you get better real soon Polly! When you get better we can have a doggie play date! :D

Love,
Chief

p.s. here's a picture of me :)
http://www.horseforum.com/userpix/2136_DSC00616_1.jpg

free_sprtd 04-30-2008 02:52 PM

awwww glad you're doing better polly!! you're too adorable ;)

jazzyrider 04-30-2008 06:21 PM

poptart - mum says im adorable all the time. i wonder what that means ;) of course ill be ok :D

chief - well you are a handsome fella arent you. my vet didnt give me cookies because i cant eat hard food :( im sure they will when im all better though.

i sure hope your operation goes well. if you play all sad puppy they will cuddle you more hehehe then when we are both better we can have that play date ;) hope you dont mind internet play dating cause mums says you lives ages away

free - thank you :) hopefully i get all better and am not sick anymore :D im feeling pretty good this morning except that its pretty cold so im on mums lap in a blanket :D

appylover31803 04-30-2008 06:40 PM

an Internet play date seems like fun! Yeah, my mom said you live "down under". I don't quite understand. Maybe she means you live under ground. That would be cool!

I hope my surgery goes well too. I will definitely have to play up being all sad. I know that when i'm laying down, my mom and dad come up to me and pet me. Sometimes my mom wants to play with me when i'm like that too.

Oh! and thank you for the handsome comment :D

Love,
Chief

jazzyrider 05-01-2008 04:08 AM

i dont know what 'down under' means exactly either but mum reckons its cause we are all the way down the bottom of the world. if you go on a plane for 5 hours you will get to the antarctic :o its not very cold where we live though. its hot most of the time

ive found that if you roll over on your back when you are in trouble then mum cant help but end up scratching your belly ;) thats just between us dogs. dont tell the humans though or they will know we are on to them ;)

well i went back to see the doctor today so they could check me out. i wasnt very impressed with her poking me and when i tried to back away i scratched mums neck pretty bad. i felt awful but im so sick of doctors poking and prodding and doing things that hurt me.

the doc said i can come back on sunday and get the drain out of my neck. i cant wait for that. its not much of a fashion statement running around with spit dripping out of a hole in your neck. oh how undignified :)

hopefully it gets all better by itself now cause i really dont want another operation. mum says she cant afford another one just yet

PoptartShop 05-01-2008 10:28 AM

Aw Polly I'm glad you're doing okay, you're a good sport! :D