The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   hows her weight/muscle? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/hows-her-weight-muscle-84797/)

myhorsesonador 04-24-2011 05:39 PM

hows her weight/muscle?

4 Attachment(s)
Ok I see her every day so it's hard for me to see any sudle changes. So how does she look? These pics are from the other day. You can critique her confo if you want but I pritty much know her falts, never know though maybe ya'll will find some thing I don't know about.

BTW for some resone these pics are makeing her look streched out? he back is long but not that long. :lol: Also he front legs are straight she was standing with her one leg turned out for some resone?

myhorsesonador 04-24-2011 07:09 PM

bump...

myhorsesonador 04-24-2011 07:37 PM

bump.....

apachewhitesox 04-24-2011 07:42 PM

Her weight looks pretty good to me. Can't help with much else I'm still learning all this stuff sorry.

EternalSun 04-24-2011 08:30 PM

I think her weight looks good. As far as muscle, are you trying to fit her up for something in particular? I see some muscle tone but she doesn't look super fit or anything. What's her workout routine like?

BluMagic 04-24-2011 08:32 PM

There is something i dont like abour her hind end and hind legs. She looks good though! I like her neck and shoulder. Pretty head. :)

myhorsesonador 04-24-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EternalSun (Post 1010381)
I think her weight looks good. As far as muscle, are you trying to fit her up for something in particular? I see some muscle tone but she doesn't look super fit or anything. What's her workout routine like?

She gets ridden once or twice a week and lunged every other day. I'm hopeing to start riding her more over the summer. I'm training her for reining but its for fun not for show. I was just curiouse more than any thing about her muscle. :lol:

myhorsesonador 04-24-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMagic (Post 1010386)
There is something i dont like abour her hind end and hind legs. She looks good though! I like her neck and shoulder. Pretty head. :)

what do you now like about it?? She isn't standing very good but other than that I don't see what your talking about? I'm not arguing I'm just wondering.

Oh and she is a halter horse but isn't a beef cake like most. That might be what your seeing and she is curently lame in her right hind from an old injery acting up.

BluMagic 04-24-2011 09:12 PM

Injury could be it. Something with her pasterns, the way her legs look like she's leaning back on them. I wouldn't worry about it much. Just me being picky. :)

myhorsesonador 04-24-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMagic (Post 1010442)
Injury could be it. Something with her pasterns, the way her legs look like she's leaning back on them. I wouldn't worry about it much. Just me being picky. :)

ok I totaly don't see what your talking about? The injery is in her right hip. she got whoped by a gelding because she wasn't "interested" in him when she was three.