|Jinba ittai ||04-26-2011 04:01 PM |
For Sale/Trade and a list of wanteds
For sale/trade, and a list of wanted items - PICTURES
I am selling the following items. All prices DO NOT include shipping, and I will consider reasonable offers. Please note that I am in CANADA. See payment details below.
- SMBII boots, forest green - will take pictures of actual boots tonight! Asking $40.00
- Green bell boots...they match above green SMB boots. They are rubber (with velcro), not ProChoice. Pictures coming tonight. Asking $10.00 (WILL TAKE $45.00 FOR THE PAIR)
- Leather Western show halter, with matching lead. As you can tell, it is adjustable at three points. It's a little bit old-fashioned, but still looks great. May need an oil job, but is otherwise in near-perfect condition. Ferret included for a price. http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...es/biggrin.gif Asking $200.00
- Western Saddle Pads.
- Hunter green based pattern. Was used with under-pad (included), so is almost in brand-new condition. Asking $80.00
- Red patterned blanket. Never used, nice and thick. Asking $40.00
- Green checked blanket. Almost brand new. I can't remember if it was an actual show blanket, or one we just used as a show blanket. Asking $10.00
- Western headstall with matching reins - light oil. Needs a good oiling, but is in decent shape. Bit, donuts, and curb-chain included. Some moderate damage due to use. Asking $60.00 firm. I will just use it for training if it doesn't sell.
- Barrel racing rein. Braided leather with a buckle on one side and a clip on the other for easy on-and-off use. Very good shape, but may need some conditioning or oiling. Leather curb chain included. Asking $25.00
These are items I am looking for, and will consider on trade/partial trade. I will also buy items if you have something on offer that I like:
- ADDING MORE ITEMS FROM MY TACK BOX TONIGHT!
I will be updating this list as I discover items I want/need. Just a note - I will need 6-8 BUSINESS days to complete payment, as PayPal doesn't transfer the money instantly for me for some reason. I won't transfer money into the PayPal account unless I have plans to send money right away. If you are in Canada, I can also do EMT - and would prefer it.
- Surcingle - must be leather.
- Little House on the Prairies Series
- Black bell boots - prefer velcro closure, and with the "no-turn" heel piece.
- DARK BROWN Bates Caprilli CC saddle with adjustable gullet. 17.5" seat. Must be dark brown!
- DARK BROWN English bridle with matching reins. Must be dark brown!
- Bright purple items. Let me know what you've got, I might be interested. No nylon reins or bridles (not interested), and no boots (I just bought some).
|Jinba ittai ||04-29-2011 01:53 PM |
Open to offers! Would love to see this stuff being used again!
|donovan ||05-01-2011 12:56 AM |
not sure if your interested in a wintec 2000 saddle email me if you are at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.5 inch stirrups with rubbers for sale sepetatly
|lildonkey8 ||05-01-2011 12:58 AM |
does the ferret come with? :lol: :lol:
|Jinba ittai ||05-01-2011 02:30 AM |
LOL It depends on the moment - if I have just finished petting him and he is sqeaking about benig cute, nope. But if he just got caught peeing on the floor - AGAIN - then he is up for grabs! LOL
|lildonkey8 ||05-01-2011 10:59 AM |
okay how much and what does he come with?
|Chele11 ||05-08-2011 01:38 AM |
How much for shipping the blue lunge line to USA 47452 zip?
|Velvetgrace ||05-13-2011 10:44 AM |
What size is the green SMB II boots?
|Velvetgrace ||05-13-2011 10:47 AM |
What size are the SMB II Boots and shipping to Oklahoma, USA Zip 73401
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0