The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Lots of misc tack for sale/trade! WA (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/lots-misc-tack-sale-trade-wa-85271/)

dustycowgirl81 04-29-2011 04:06 PM

Lots of misc tack for sale/trade! WA

I have a little of almost everything for sale if anyone is loking for anything. I dont mind shipping in the lower US for just shipping costs. Email for a quote and what your looking at having shipped. Try to have it cost the least, whether its parcel post or a flat rate shipping box.

I have headstalls, lots of reins, a hackamore, pads, cinches, back cinches, latigos, halters, leads, oster clippers, roping ropes, 78" horse blanket, etc, etc. You can see all on the website I made for it.

Home - Tack it Up for pics and prices. I just updated it today and I think a good portion is on there now.

If I have something you're interested in, let me know. I'm more then open to trades. I'm on the look out for quality headstalls with a little flash, a quality name brand saddle pad that has purple on it like the pro choice one Ive been seeing. Also looking for purple pro choice boots, other purple items like a quality bareback pad. Most my tack is purple. I have pne bareback pad but its the lesser quality fuzzy purple one. I am also browsing for an arabian built saddle with a WIDE gullet.

I will try to upload pics. I had another account on here but for some reason it isnt working right for me so I will be trying to delete it and use this one. Thanks!

Icyred 05-03-2011 12:52 AM

What size is the neoprene cinch you have on there?

roxxy 05-05-2011 06:32 AM

The first saddle is gorgeous love the colour!!! i wish western was as big over here in the UK as in America.. we dont get many patterned saddles like that or have many western shops :(

dustycowgirl81 05-05-2011 11:25 AM

Sorry, I havent measured the cinch yet. I will try to when I get back from feeding and such this morning. Also, I threw a ton of stuff on ebay as well and will be listing more when I get the time. Also reduced the price on the saddle. Its such a nice saddle, with my horses didnt have such wide withers. getsaddled | eBay

dustycowgirl81 05-05-2011 12:36 PM

Ok, it measures 31" long and 4" wide.

roxxy 05-06-2011 06:20 AM

Oh i thought it was sold! My horses have pretty wide withers. The western saddle I've got at the moment is similar but a light tan colour and not so much detail, I think its about had it now.. not sure what seat size it is though.., wish you shipped to England. :P

dustycowgirl81 05-06-2011 05:25 PM

I've never shipped out of the country, I wouldnt know how to go about it. Its not a wide treed saddle though. I think the gullet is just over 7" from concho to concho. Very nice saddle, but also too narrow for my new horses withers. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxxy (Post 1025152)
Oh i thought it was sold! My horses have pretty wide withers. The western saddle I've got at the moment is similar but a light tan colour and not so much detail, I think its about had it now.. not sure what seat size it is though.., wish you shipped to England. :P