The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Health (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/)
-   -   Iam Sooo Discouraged **** (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/iam-sooo-discouraged-%2A%2A%2A%2A-85310/)

spirit88 04-29-2011 11:06 PM

Iam Sooo Discouraged ****

My day has been horrible my horse is sick again with lyme dease went for a ride and part way through he started limping and became stiff. Wev been through this three times last fall so i know the signs. Had the medicine for it so started him on it tonight iam just so discouraged not even summer yet and here we go again. Took his temp and its 102 so hes sick will call vet on monday cant afford a emergency call which is twice as high as the normal call. Going to been a bad year again iam so in the dumps right now i could just cry.

totalfreedom 04-29-2011 11:46 PM

I've done a bit of research on the health of the human body, and I recall stories of people who had lyme disease and got rid of it.

Now I know that a horse and human are not one and the same.........

Google; lyme disease + colloidal silver

It's simple to make. My family got sick when swine flu was the big scare. I just drank my home made colloidal silver and never did I get sick.

I don't know if it would work for a horse, but it may be worth researching.?

Also I guess I should mention that diet plays a huge role in human health. So I'm sure that it also plays a big role in the health of any other animal. Are you feeding your horse anything that it shouldn't be eating? Grains? Molasses/sweet feed? Etc....?

spirit88 04-30-2011 05:56 PM

Totalfreedom hes on a good diet i dont feed sweetfeed never have liked it.
I will look up the colloidal silver never have heard of it he seems ok today their in the barn was pouring rain earlier. I feed a RB and good hay so no grains are being fed.