The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   Million Dollar Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/million-dollar-horses-85399/)

MacabreMikolaj 05-01-2011 02:36 AM

Million Dollar Horses

It's been raining all day so I've been a YouTube jockey. Pulled this one from Fugs, and I was truly awe inspired. I know we talk about kid's horses, but this one takes the cake. I have never seen such a relaxed, docile, gentle eye on a horse that actually seems to understand what a tiny cargo he carries. Every single one of his moves is calculated, smooth and thought out to make sure it's not more then his little rider could handle.

These are truly the million dollar horses of our lifetimes:

paintluver 05-01-2011 10:15 PM

That was so sweet! Such a nice horse

smrobs 05-01-2011 11:15 PM

Yep, one of the things I liked the most is when the boy would kinda spur him as if to say "Comeon, go faster!" and the horse was like "Nope, this is as fast as you need kiddo."

Iseul 05-01-2011 11:22 PM

I agree with Smrobs, that was probably my favourite part, along with his littl interview at the end and how the horse was doing these itty stops. So wish I had a horse like that to learn riding on when I was little. :p I've been riding for 6-7 years and haven't been on a horse like that, lol. I guess Toby is/was close..but never to that extent. I'm jealous.
Posted via Mobile Device

lildonkey8 05-02-2011 08:49 AM

I see the eye of my TIGER! Tiger got that eye, and he's a confidence builder. But he ain't as good as that horse...

equus717 05-02-2011 09:07 AM

Now that is a great horse. Very precise in his movements. The little boy had great control over him as well. Better watch out that is an up and coming World Champion there.

equiniphile 05-02-2011 12:34 PM

What a horse. He's worth his weight in gold! Imagine the different cues from a rider that light!

sarahver 05-02-2011 12:56 PM

So cute! I loved it that halfway through the horse was like "can I drop a poop here?" And the kid was responded with "no you must do western spinny thingy here and keep going."

Ha! Yes my western terminology leaves a lot to be desired.

Carleen 05-02-2011 01:12 PM

How adorable, and what a fantastic horse. I want him! Hahah

SugarPlumLove 05-02-2011 02:51 PM

I love how when the lady asks what he liked the most today that he said "riding my horse" instead of winning! Such a sweet little boy!