The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Jumping (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/jumping-85403/)

drafts4ever 05-01-2011 03:36 AM

Jumping

6 Attachment(s)
Our first jumping show together. We did hopeful level which is only up to 2 feet instead of Beginner Novice because they moved Beginner Novice out to the cross country course instead and she's not nearly experienced enough on hills to go through that course at the moment. She still did a good job! I'm very proud of her. My mom took over my camera so excuse the image quality, she's not sure how to work it.

They did throw in a couple of the smaller BN jumps in the stadium though and Legacy LOVED it. She gets a little lazy over Hopeful level. :D

RedTree 05-01-2011 03:44 AM

oh wow Legacy gets some air time :D

drafts4ever 05-01-2011 04:04 AM

She loves jumping big but it's very smooth when she does!

megansthehorse 05-01-2011 04:27 AM

she looked like she loved it!

PintoTess 05-01-2011 04:29 AM

She is beautiful! Almost as if she should have wings!

drafts4ever 05-01-2011 05:08 AM

That would be an awesome halloween costume for a winter derby! hmmmm I might have to start on plans for that! haha

She's so silly. She's a complete airhead in the warm up arena and at home. She's a drunk sailor lining up to the jumps and does everything she can not to jump in the middle where she should. Then she gets in the show arena and does everything clean, big with room to spare, and pretty much right on target. I love her. Both my girls are amazing with the stuff they enjoy doing!

PintoTess 05-01-2011 05:11 AM

She sounds like quiet the little (HUGE!) show off!

drafts4ever 05-01-2011 05:20 AM

Oh she is! She saw my mom with the camera and I had to nudge her face to get her to look at the next jump instead of at the camera. She's a great jumper, she's still learning but she loves it. She's easily bored over the smaller jumps and sadly per doctors orders from a previous injury I'm not supposed to bump up past beginner novice this year until I'm completely in the clear. So because she's used to jumping that level on the higher side at home (being the side attached to the standard, not the middle) she clears everything with extra room anyway. She's very graceful and smooth. She gets choppy if I hold her back too much and then she just get's plain lazy so when she feels good I let her go and everything just flows together.

PintoTess 05-01-2011 05:54 AM

I think she looks great! I would love to ride her!

JamieLeighx 05-01-2011 07:16 AM

I love her shes beautiful ! yous look really good together :) Im suprised you can see through that mane :L