The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Wanted: Saddle with Gullet System CAN (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wanted-saddle-gullet-system-can-85466/)

BellaC 05-01-2011 08:10 PM

Wanted: Saddle with Gullet System CAN

Hi all,

I posted a thread a little while ago about a saddle to fit my horse, and unfortunately, it is borderline. It will work until I can find something else that fits him.

Anyways, I'm looking for a saddle with the easy change gullet system.
I need a 16.5-17.5" seat. Color doesn't matter. Would prefer a close contact, but I will look at A/P depending on the price. Preferably nothing over $800(but I may just be dreaming...) I would like it to come with the complete gullet set, and stirrups and leathers would be a plus.

I am located in Canada, would would be willing to look at a saddle in the states, again, depending on price.

If anyone has one that they are selling, please email!

somoni 05-02-2011 11:46 PM

reply to your thread about saddle

I have a dt saddle, seldom use it. In Great condition. I'm planning on selling it at about 660,including shipping.
paypal accepted.

Feel free to contact me to nygame007@yahoo.com if you're interested in it.
I will send you more details of the saddle, including pictures.

horseluver250 05-13-2011 09:14 AM

Are you still looking for something?

BellaC 05-13-2011 12:34 PM

Yes, I am. Sorry I haven't gotten back to anybody yet.
I have found out that the Wintecs do not fit his back very well, though. No matter what gullet size I have on, I feel as if it is still pinching him, so I'm thinking that the channel is to narrow now.
But if you have something, let me know! :)

Thanks.

horseluver250 05-14-2011 08:51 AM

I have a 17" collegiate alumni. I only have the medium, medium wide, and wide gullets with it. I have leathers, irons, and a horse size bridle that matches too.

BellaC 05-15-2011 01:06 PM

sent you a pm! ;)