The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Amir's foal photos and his family (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/amirs-foal-photos-his-family-85508/)

Amir 05-02-2011 07:48 AM

Amir's foal photos and his family

7 Attachment(s)
I've just recently gotten in contact with one of my horse's old owners :D

It was so fantastic to find out more about him, and of course, get more photos!
He's about 4.5yrs and I've had him for the last 21 months. He was weaned at around 5 months and sold to someone just over the QLD border in NSW. Apparently they were... less than desirable owners, to put it politely. He wasn't fed properly and he's even got a scar on his back from where he got stitches after he rolled on a beer bottle in his paddock :shock: Yeah.

So he was then rescued and brought back to QLD by a lady only about 1.5hrs from me. She had him for a while, not too sure how long. She also owned his dad! When she sold him, he went to one of my friends for a few months. He was sent away and broken in, though it was decided he was probably going to be a bit too much of a handful for her daughter who was 12 at the time.

So here are some photos of him as a foal and his parents. He looks just like his dad, Niarla Silver Sultan. His mum Poede Passion was used in Arabian racing in her younger years. She's now used for breeding and is getting back in to dressage/showing.

The first 3 are of him growing up a bit, the 4th is of his mum, 5th is him meeting his dad, the 6th is his dad and the last one is of him a few months ago just because he's pretty :lol:

RedTree 05-02-2011 07:57 AM

he does look like his dad :D
it's great the previous owners were able to provide youi with these pics :D

AngieLee 05-02-2011 04:05 PM

he does look very much like his daddy :) what a beautiful horses!! <3 Thats so awsome you were able to get baby pictures :) i wonder if my horses previous owner has any of him.. hmm... I should ask her when i see her next

csimkunas6 05-02-2011 06:44 PM

Hes a pretty boy!! How neat you got to find some background info on him!