The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Training (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/)
-   -   Any one ever heard of lauman training? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/any-one-ever-heard-lauman-training-85735/)

Nokeen 05-04-2011 09:13 PM

Any one ever heard of lauman training?

was wondering if anyone has ever heard of/used/seen a horse/knows a horse that has been trained at the lauman ranch? she also has a few dvds out there if you have seen them what are your thoughts? hear of anyone watching them? im really interested in using them when i do buy a horse but want to know if anyone else has anything to say about them.

this is their website

www.laumantraining.com |

and this is the youtube series about their mustang ranger which is how i 1st found out about them and became interested in them

so what do you guys think?

horselver1979 05-04-2011 09:26 PM

I have only watched the youtube vids about Ranger and I have to tell you I do like her technieques (sp?) and her calm demeanor. It made sense to me of what she was doing and explained it very well.

I personally would scoop up a horse from her in a nanosecond. They just seem to be very willing partners.

Nokeen 05-04-2011 09:32 PM

well im glad that someone else has at least seen these videos ! haha if they really do work like they say they do, and show in these videos i would willingly throw my money at them! I dont think im going to be able to buy what i want so id rather buy a younger cheaper horse and send him to them for a few months, if i can get some positive feed back about them, even if it is only about their dvds (might buy them too :-o )

AlexS 05-04-2011 11:50 PM

I saw the first video posted on this forum a while ago, I then spent an entire day glued to the computer watching every video.

That trainer is amazing.

Nokeen 05-05-2011 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexS (Post 1023843)
I saw the first video posted on this forum a while ago, I then spent an entire day glued to the computer watching every video.

That trainer is amazing.

i totally agree and to me her fee seems really reasonable, its around 755 a month 550 for training and then 7.50 a day for feed or something along those lines. i just wish i could find someone with 1st hand experiences with her or the horses she works with haha but i think that if i cant find anyone who has used her i will probably buy a dvd or two and go from here. but i probably will end up sending my boy there for a few months to get started if i can lol.

Nokeen 05-07-2011 07:34 PM

:cry: really no one?