The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Trail Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/trail-riding/)
-   -   Florida Trail Riders (http://www.horseforum.com/trail-riding/florida-trail-riders-85737/)

Horsel02 05-04-2011 10:17 PM

Florida Trail Riders

Hey I was wondering if there were any Florida trail riders. I am looking for people to trail ride with. Also what trails or rides have you been on and which one is your favorite.

Also is there anyone with registered horses that do the trail riding programs. I do both the Ride America though APHA and On The Trail with Pinto Horse Association.

As of now, even though I have only been once is McCulley's. It is on the FL/GA state line and it is beautiful to ride in.

Here is a picture when me and my paint went trail riding.
http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...iliTrails1.jpg

myhorsesonador 05-04-2011 10:24 PM

where at in FL are you wanting to ride?

Horsel02 05-04-2011 10:40 PM

Really anywhere but I am in the orlando area and I am getting bored with the trails by my house. I also would love to go to state parks because through the trail riding programs I do they are double trail riding hours.

myhorsesonador 05-04-2011 10:47 PM

well in a few months I'll be moveing to morriston (probably 3 hrs from you) we have the Gothie state forrest. Its REALY big and walking distance to the trail head form my place. ;)

Horsel02 05-04-2011 10:51 PM

ooo... that sounds like fun. :)

I love trail riding with my Paint, Chili.

myhorsesonador 05-04-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horsel02 (Post 1023701)
ooo... that sounds like fun. :)

I love trail riding with my Paint, Chili.

I like the thought of going on trails. :P It's just sooooo hot laitly.

Horsel02 05-04-2011 11:00 PM

I ride when I can because my hours at work are funky, so usually I arena ride at about 7pm (I have a lighted arena) and trail ride on the weekends.

This past weekend I did a Relay for Life trail ride. It was really awesome because the money donated went to a great cause. I also the park the ride was at. Sorry if I am talkative tonight I just decided to have coffee and now I am wired.

myhorsesonador 05-04-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horsel02 (Post 1023712)
I ride when I can because my hours at work are funky, so usually I arena ride at about 7pm (I have a lighted arena) and trail ride on the weekends.

This past weekend I did a Relay for Life trail ride. It was really awesome because the money donated went to a great cause. I also the park the ride was at. Sorry if I am talkative tonight I just decided to have coffee and now I am wired.

mmmm JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA!!!!:lol:

do you have face book?

Horsel02 05-04-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myhorsesonador (Post 1023751)
mmmm JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA!!!!:lol:

do you have face book?

yup, I do. I will PM you my name.