The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hi im half polish but i live in england (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hi-im-half-polish-but-i-858/)

proeventer 02-25-2007 04:36 PM

Hi im half polish but i live in england

I have three stunning ponies, Latwy Tygrys who i got from poland. In english that means Easy Tiger! I call him either Tygrys or Tiger. he listens to both!Hes 13.1hh flea bitten grey gelding. Hes 6 ive had hime for two years! Hes an amazing jumper. He just throws himself over any jump you put in front of him. He can clear anything! I do lots of affiliated jumping and XC on him. He doesnt like dressage becos he just likes to go fast he thinks walking is pathetic. lol. Then theres Foxy aka Urban Fox. hes 13.3hh bay welsh a x tb gelding. Hes fast but not as fast as my other two im having dressage lessons on him at the mo. He can jump high and he likes to have ago at XC now and again. I play polo sometimes on him. Lacarno is my third grey 13.3hh welsh sec C gelding. Hes really fast and sometimes he scares me from how high he can jump! My mum says there only small and there like 5ft4 and belive it or not he can actually clear them. Its just so incredible how high he can jump! if someone told me that there 13.3hh pony could jump that hieght i wouldnt belive it! I compete from 2-3 times aweek in the summer its usually more. Im in my countys team chasing team on Tygrys. I do unaffilaited dressage on Foxy. I was in the PC hoys team last yr and we came 1st! ive jumped at the under 12's junior championship at punchestown on tygrys and we came 1st! Ive also been at badmintons junior ODE on Foxy and we came 4th. Im in PC HOYS again this year. I also represent Poland in european junior sj championships on Lacarno last year i jumped tygrys and we came 7th. Im taking Lacarno this year as ive only had him for 3mnths. Me and tygrys got the Silver medal for the indiviual SJ medal in polands JNR Sj championship last yr. Im looking forward to 2007 junior trials over in Poland im doing most of them on Tygrys as hes polish and im doing most of my jumping and XC in uk on lacarno. Foxy is going to be my dressage pony this yr. I almost forgot! Me and Tygrys won the JW junior championship for my county 1and a half yrs agoand we came 1st. We won lots of john wittiker goodies such as: headcollar & leadrope, Turn out & stable rug, show rug, sash trophy and medal, travel boots, show jacket, dressage jacket, training aid, grackle bridle, fetlock boots, team jacket. I won a competition aswell in horse and hound magazine in december and i won a riding lesson with Pippa funnel and a jumping lesson with william funnel which will take place next mnth. I cant wait!!!!!! Im taking Foxy to that! My schedule is hectic this year! Please write back Alicja!!!