The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Stolen Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/)
-   -   Stolen Horse - CA (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/stolen-horse-ca-86143/)

GingersMum 05-09-2011 09:37 PM

Stolen Horse - CA

Hi guys, I could really use your help. We originally agreed to trade our filly for training on our gelding. Filly was allowed to stay with trainer so he could work with her as he wanted and to increase her value. We came to find out that no training was being done on our gelding after a year. We took the gelding back but do not know where the filly is. Trainer was given the option to pay for her but never fell through with it.
She is a bay with just a star. The last pictures we have of her are as a 7 month old. We last saw her in porterville but it's possible she may also be in the grapevine area.

Any help is much appreciated. Here is her NetPosse ad that has her pictures and more info.
Http://netposse.com/view_report.asp?reportid=1218
(it says she's recovered but she's not were trying to fix it right now)

LikeIke17 05-09-2011 11:13 PM

So sorry to hear about your horse.... I'm north of you but I'll keep an eye out. I hope she is found safe and sound.

GingersMum 05-09-2011 11:18 PM

Thank you

EquineLover 05-15-2011 02:10 PM

Sorry to hear that, sorry I can't search :( I live in the UK...

Hope you get your horse back!

GingersMum 05-15-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EquineLover (Post 1035241)
Sorry to hear that, sorry I can't search :( I live in the UK...

Hope you get your horse back!

Thank you, I spent 6 hours yesterday putting flyers up, I'm really hoping all this pays off.
Posted via Mobile Device

beauforever23 05-16-2011 12:35 AM

I am sorry to hear about your filly. I hope you find her.

GingersMum 05-16-2011 02:32 AM

Thank you
Posted via Mobile Device

MHFoundation Quarters 05-16-2011 07:26 AM

That's awful! Never fails to amaze me the shady characters out there in the horse world. :( I'm across the country but will email a link to her net posse i.d. to friends out your way. Hope you find her!
Posted via Mobile Device

GingersMum 05-16-2011 01:11 PM

Thank you!
What's even worse is that we've found out he has done this and similar thing multiple times and he continues to get away with it!
Posted via Mobile Device