The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Funny things people have said.... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/funny-things-people-have-said-8618/)

SonnyWimps 05-05-2008 12:29 PM

Funny things people have said....

Anyone heard any funny comments from people, that were funny to you, but not to the person who said it? Yeah I"m bad at explaining things.

Yesterday for my riding lesson I did not ride my horse...instead I rode a Belgian/Appaloosa gelding named Jack. I rode him because no one ever rides him and I thought it would be good for him to be ridden in a lesson, and get excersize. Well after the lesson was over, and I put Jack back into his pasture, I went down to Sonny's pasture, grabbed a bag full of Sonny's grain, and brought Sonny and his grain up to the arena. The girls whom I ride with usually were sitting outside on chairs, so I told Sonny to go and say hi ("No mom, I'll say hi after you give me that grain bag" lol) and one of the girls, who is a junior instructor...said "Oh my God! What's the matter with Sonny's feet! They are wayy too small". So of course I looked at Sonny's feet, checked them over and found nothing wrong with them...I looked at the girl kinda confused and then all the other girls agreed also that his hooves were really small.
So after listening to them say that I should get a vet to do x-rays on his hooves, etc....I told them that Sonny had his hooves done on Friday and that was the size they were suppposed to be. :lol:

The barn owner let's her horse's hooves go a tad bit longer than they should...also her farrier is hard to contact so it's hard for her to get her horse's hooves trimmed regularly. So all of her horse's hooves are really long...so the girls thought that having long hooves was what a horse was supposed to have haha.

I just found that kinda funny :lol:

PoptartShop 05-05-2008 01:22 PM

LOL that is funny. :P Must've been a bit awkward though!

buckaroo2010 05-05-2008 02:37 PM

LOl very funny :lol:

Dumas'_Grrrl 05-05-2008 03:52 PM

I'm completely random minded. I crack up all the time at things that are even posted here. They are not all that funny but in my mind...man...i have a good gigggle every time i'm on here!

Not that ya'all are not serious and no offence to anyone here... its ALL me!

so.. yea..sonny..it happens to me too! :lol:

SonnyWimps 05-05-2008 09:18 PM

I laugh at everything...I can't help it. When my friend told me the lesson horse she was riding bucked and then reared...I laughed...I didn't mean to, but it just came out :oops:
People could say "the sky is blue" and I'd laugh at it

Sissimut-icehestar 05-06-2008 02:32 PM

I am so like that to ! my friend and I have this "joke" ; we say car(or actually bíll the icelandic word for car;) ) and burst out laughing ! :lol:
It all started when i just said "car" out of the blue when we were eating and she thought it was really funny :lol: