The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   What is YOUR dream horse? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/what-your-dream-horse-86577/)

Phantomstallion 05-14-2011 12:19 PM

What is YOUR dream horse?

Hi!

This is mainly for people like me who don't own a horse/pony. Here is a thread where you can discuss what horse you dream of owning once you get the cash. Once you finish Uni. Once you grow up. Whatever the reason here you can tell the world what horse you would most want to have.

Well, since I am the founder of this thread and like I said before I don't have a horse here is my dream horse:

A chestnut Hanoverian X TB cross gelding or stallion. A really fiery one with plenty of jumping ability. If I ever got to name him he would 100% he called Red for the barn and officially : Ruby Red Sky Hopper.

This may sound stupid but I would name him after my first BIKE!!!

I would have to really learn to ride before I got him.:D

Hope to hear about your dream mounts.

Bye,
Phantom

inaclick 05-14-2011 12:42 PM

Any of Fallon Taylor's horses. They seem so...perfect! :O
Someone said they look too perfectly trained to be true...well either way, they surely fake well their manners then.

She has an youtube channel on which I am drooling since...2 years i think, haha

lildonkey8 05-14-2011 02:44 PM

a dead broke quarter horse buckskin Gelding. But what do I get? An untrained haflinger palomino Mare
You never get what you want :lol:

fuadteagan 05-14-2011 10:25 PM

Here is a description of my dream horse (I have name included :P)

Rocky, or Rocket Boy is a pure black welsh gelding. He has a star. He has lots of show experience. He has been showed by little kids to adults. He is very well behaved in the ring. He is calm. He has hunter/jumper experience and will go in any direction you take him. He is calm and gentle and has a puppy dog personality. He is a coming 5 year old but acts like a experienced 14 year old QH. He has very fancy gaits. His walk is quick and pretty. When he trots he snaps his legs up under him and struts his stuff. When he canters he flows across the arena like your riding a cloud. He will canter around the arena and stay on the rail. He has won many ribbons in pleasure classes, command, and even bareback. He is very easy going and will barrel race or jump barrels. He will turn out with any horse and never bucks, kicks, squeals, ect. at other horse. He is a true sweetheart.
http://www.chestnuthillca.com/images...k_of_Time2.jpg

^^ He looks like that but he is not this small. This horse is only 13.2 hh!

Indigosblue 05-14-2011 10:37 PM

I've already owned my dream horse.... She was a spunky and green Fjord/cross who would have done anything for me, she was my best friend. She was a one person horse that chose me as her person. She had wonderful gaits, and was twice as fast as horses double her size. She was beautiful and looked like a wild horse. Sadly she passed away last Christmas at the tender age of four, and she will be forever missed! Hopefully you guys find your dream horse and remember to enjoy every second- you never know how long you have.

Nola13 05-14-2011 10:45 PM

http://www.horseforum.com/%3Cdiv%20s...a%3E%3C/div%3EMy Dream horse!

Southern 05-14-2011 10:49 PM

My dream Horse is this boy : Bent Branderup, Bent Branderup
a beautiful Knabstrupper stallion.

MajesticSpirit 05-14-2011 10:51 PM

edit: Southern, the horse you posted about is gorgeous!
My dream horse is this person's horse.
I love big boned chunky horses. I'd love one that is a great all purpose horse, one that I could take on trails and do some jumping with. :)

Nola13 05-14-2011 10:53 PM

My Dream Horse

1 Attachment(s)
My Dream Horse

inaclick 05-15-2011 01:21 AM

Indigosblue, I am terribly sorry :(